Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns talking
(11-23-2018, 05:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

But do we really blame them?

2 trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 11:01 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: You know Ross is buying a 2019 Lincoln to Core for deflecting the banter to Core and making Ross look better than he is.

Yeah i can imagine the riot on ross if he dropped it lol and marvin would explode because he hates ross anyway. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 09:11 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Neither should the Bengals, who have lost 4 of their last 5.

You're absolutely correct.  But, I haven't seen any stupid quotes from any Bengals in regard to this game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 09:13 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: They just have the winning confidence.. kinda like when Chad Johnson was guaranteeing wins and the Bengals came out of the 90s in 2003.
I think you need to acrually be winning to support that concept
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 11:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You're absolutely correct.  But, I haven't seen any stupid quotes from any Bengals in regard to this game.

True

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t think a 3 win team should be taking about anyone.

A 3 win team that also played the teams that we got stomped by closer....
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 02:45 AM)Trademark Wrote: A 3 win team that also played the teams that we got stomped by closer....

BFD. Losing by less points is still losing.

Reply/Quote
Marvin is giggling right now to himself like a little school girl.

"Yeah but we got Hue... so... tee hee hee hee. Jealous much?!? Tee hee hee hee."
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 05:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

But do we really blame them?

That's some lame shit talking. Are we to assume he's saying if we do have AJ Green that we're gonna beat their ass?

I'm already tired of the Browns, and their fans. They win a couple games, and suddenly they think they're a legit NFL team... We get it. You beat the Falcons at home. The problem is that the Falcons suck, and the Browns do too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 09:40 AM)jason Wrote: That's some lame shit talking. Are we to assume he's saying if we do have AJ Green that we're gonna beat their ass?

I'm already tired of the Browns, and their fans. They win a couple games, and suddenly they think they're a legit NFL team... We get it. You beat the Falcons at home. The problem is that the Falcons suck, and the Browns do too.

And our team this year too.

If they can turn this shit around I'd be shocked.

Not just winning some games, but actually look good doing it to give us some hope.

No wonder the Stoolers and their fans look down on Bengals/Browns.

Same shit different year.

Browns get happy to win some games.  Bengals get happy to limp possibly into the playoffs.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
everytime the Browns win they get full of themselves. the problem is the next week they get their dupas handed to them.last time I checked they are still in the cellar of the AFC North
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 12:03 PM)impactplaya Wrote: everytime the Browns win they get full of themselves. the problem is the next week they get their dupas handed to them.last time I checked they are still in the cellar of the AFC North

I kid you not... The guy on the local sports radio show here is a Browns fan. A couple of weeks ago, he was comparing Baker Mayfield to Tom Brady and Aaron Rogers... He was serious too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Green downgraded to doubtful. I guess we'll see if the Bengals can step up.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
a win gets us the 6 seed going into the following week. A loss means best LB or Offensive line for the draft going into next season and hopefully we move on with Marvin coaching. we haven't lost to a bad team yet. and this year browns are a bad team we have Hue on our staff for crying out loud no way should we lose regardless of AJ playing or not.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
They backed up their talk unlike any ML led team
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:24 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: They backed up their talk unlike any ML led team

They still suck. If Jeff Driskel plays the entire game not sure they win.

Reply/Quote
Whatever, they schooled the Bengals and Marvin
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:34 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Whatever, they schooled the Bengals and Marvin

Lots of teams do.

Reply/Quote
These tweets about how much the Bengals stink without AJ are going to sting even more when we let him walk in FA and hand Ross his spot.
Reply/Quote