Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns win a playoff game before the Bengals do
I feel absolutely sick to my stomach. Of course the Browns win a playoff game before the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 01:28 AM)Trademark Wrote: I feel absolutely sick to my stomach. Of course the Browns win a playoff game before the Bengals.

You were rooting for the Steelrs? GTFO
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 01:29 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You were rooting for the Steelrs? GTFO

No but i'm just sick to my stomach
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 01:28 AM)Trademark Wrote: I feel absolutely sick to my stomach. Of course the Browns win a playoff game before the Bengals.

You can thank our front office for that.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Well considering they won in 94 and we haven't won since 91, I'd say they accomplished that 26 years ago. Screw Pittsburgh. They deserved the beatdown.

Honestly Ravens look like the best team in our division. I have a hard time seeing Cleveland do that to KC, but Baltimore has a good shot at Buffalo. 
Reply/Quote
As usual we have to depend on other teams to prevent the Steelers from winning another SB. Amazing that it has come all the way to the Browns, but I'll take it. Amazing how firing awful coaches and hiring GMs can eventually do something.
Reply/Quote

As long as things are status quo in the Bengals front office do not expect any playoff wins except by sheer heroics from the players, who will have to overachieve to a marked degree.

The clock is ticking and the Bengals front office can't be manned by the same people forever.

Reply/Quote
I'm happy for them. Eff it. Hate the Steelers and their Pig Ben.

But did anyone else notice that when Beckham went down, they were all the sudden a way better team and Baker has lit it up since then for the most part?
Reply/Quote
Not worried we have Burrow playoff wins will come for us & more.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
My how stuff changes. The Browns just won a road playoff game against the Steelers when a few months ago Baker Mayfield was a bust who should be benched for Case Keenum. I spose the commercial to win ratio is a bit better now, too.

Just saw Ben and other Steelers crying, so screw it, as of now I love the Browns. So be it.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 01:37 AM)Trademark Wrote: No but i'm just sick to my stomach

Chew some Tums.

Reply/Quote
At least it wasn't the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Question: Can Bengal's fans use the Steelers getting beat in the playoffs as an opportunity to be mad

Answer:
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 01:40 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Well considering they won in 94 and we haven't won since 91, I'd say they accomplished that 26 years ago. Screw Pittsburgh. They deserved the beatdown.

Honestly Ravens look like the best team in our division. I have a hard time seeing Cleveland do that to KC, but Baltimore has a good shot at Buffalo. 

And the Bengals look easily like the worst team in the Division. Next year will be tough sledding to win more than 5-6 games. It will be interesting to see what Pittsburgh does with their QB situation.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 02:11 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: And the Bengals look easily like the worst team in the Division. Next year will be tough sledding to win more than 5-6 games. It will be interesting to see what Pittsburgh does with their QB situation.

I don't know when the Bengals will ever be competitive again, it's been 6 years since their last winning season....
Reply/Quote

I actually LOVED IT!

If it couldn't be us, there couldn't be a more beautiful situation than the Steelers losing to the Browns at home!

And they got MANHANDLED for the most part!

I love it!

Our time will come!  I don't think we're as far off as people think and I think that Burrow will take us there sooner than later!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 02:24 AM)Trademark Wrote: I don't know when the Bengals will ever be competitive again, it's been 6 years since their last winning season....

They have to nail the draft and add legit o-line talent via free agency to have a shot. Rolling out with the current scrubs at G, Bobby Hart, and hoping Price plays well while the middling Hopkins gets healthy is hope, not an actual strategy. The cap space is there to snag 1-2 immediate line upgrades. I reckon Baghdad Geoff is busy typing out the puff pieces extolling the virtues of scrubs like Bobby Hart, XSF, Spain, etc., and telling everyone that Mike needs to roll money over to pay the extensions of the 2027 Draft class.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
The Bills and Browns both have this millennium... and in any case, I’m cool with it. ABP: Anybody But Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 02:11 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote:  It will be interesting to see what Pittsburgh does with their QB situation.

(01-11-2021, 02:24 AM)Trademark Wrote: I don't know when the Bengals will ever be competitive again, it's been 6 years since their last winning season....

"Well you asked for it and now live with it, you took my Marvin away and this is what you get"
-Mike Brown
Reply/Quote
Yeah. They won because of their running game and defense. Who would have thought the better offensive line/ running game/ defense would win a game in the AFC north? Lesson to be learned here?

Pitt is definitely decimated with injuries on defense, and needs to fix their run game/oline in the offseason. Their defense will be better with players getting healthy. Will be a competitive division next year. Agree that the Ravens are the best team representing our division right now. Either the Chiefs, Bills, or Ravens rep the AFC this year (likely the Chiefs).

In order to be competitive next year, we’ll need to find a way to generate more pressure on defense, improve our offensive line and running game, and just improve our defense overall. We’re likely still a year away from being competitive at least. But Burrow might make up for our deficiencies and keep us competitive (if he’s fully healthy and gets adequate protection to stay healthy).
Reply/Quote