Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brownshoe's 1st round mock draft
(04-04-2016, 01:31 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: If we get a DT I want Andrew Billings. I think that guy will be a star in the future. He's still VERY young, and he's a powerhouse PLUS he's fast as all get out. He's great at stopping the run, and I think if he was next to Atkins it would just cause chaos. I know he plays NT in college, but I don't think it's that hard to go from a NT to a DT.

Billings is one of my favorite players by far. Think he could have a better career than Buckner. Give me Billings or Docston and I'll be extremely happy.

I think Billings could still play NT here. He's only 2 inches shorter and 12 lbs less than Peko. Well, 14 if you're going by ESPN.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 12:57 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I'd be surprised if Robinson falls that far, and even madder if we pass on him.

With that said, I actually am a huge fan of Lee. Would like him in stripes, especially if that's how the draft falls. Docston, Coleman, and Treadwell already gone? No need to reach for a WR right there.

I seriously believe when our scouts and coaches approach their pick in the first,they MUST believe whoever they have on their list is the BPA and hopefully also someone that is so good that he is a difference maker,he is someone that will change the  outlook of the game for us.Your first round player should and must be a guy that can dominate his positon and right now our biggest need is pass-rushers and stud -D-tackle,NT or  the best by far in all the draft that is available on defense to dominate and make our D number one.That to me is our biggest need and with this draft having the best Defensive players in 10 years in this draft we cannot afford to pass on a top Defensive player. I am with a lot of you on Andrew Billings,A'Shawn Robinson,Emmanuel Ogbah,Javon Hargrave,Robert Nkemdiche ,Charles Tapper and on and on.There is some super studs in this draft that can be a starter and knock hell out of QBs.Getting a stud on D that is a difference maker,a playmaker and a day one starter with Pro-Bowl potential is what WE NEED.I hope they see it that way.And for a linebacker,I like Dieon Jones from lSU.I ALSO like the stud from Ohio State but only in the 2 or 3.There will be some great linebackers in the later rounds.I want a starter on D 1st round,and we will get a great receiver.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 05:52 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Billings is one of my favorite players by far. Think he could have a better career than Buckner. Give me Billings or Docston and I'll be extremely happy.

I think Billings could still play NT here. He's only 2 inches shorter and 12 lbs less than Peko. Well, 14 if you're going by ESPN.

Would cream my jeans if we got Doctson and Billings one two...
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 12:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would cream my jeans if we got Doctson and Billings one two...

Only about a .0000001% chance that happens but would be awesome if it did. Probably my two favorite players in the draft. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 02:36 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Only about a .0000001% chance that happens but would be awesome if it did. Probably my two favorite players in the draft. 

True, not likely. Both will probably go in the 1st or early 2nd.

The only reason Billings might fall is he is not prototypical NT size but he is a great run stopper and that should make up for it.

Billings is my favorite DT in this Draft. I would love him at 24.

Billings/Listenbee might happen and i would love it if it did. Much more likely.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 02:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, not likely. Both will probably go in the 1st or early 2nd.

The only reason Billings might fall is he is not prototypical NT size but he is a great run stopper and that should make up for it.

Billings is my favorite DT in this Draft. I would love him at 24.

Billings/Listenbee might happen and i would love it if it did. Much more likely.

For what it's worth that's how walterfootball's latest mock has it falling. Fingers crossed, and billings has kind of fallen by the way side lately it seems. Could be a case of so many other good DT's and billings not quite fitting teams schemes as well as some of the other guys. That'd be my dream draft tho
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 04:32 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: For what it's worth that's how walterfootball's latest mock has it falling. Fingers crossed, and billings has kind of fallen by the way side lately it seems. Could be a case of so many other good DT's and billings not quite fitting teams schemes as well as some of the other guys. That'd be my dream draft tho

Fingers be crossed LF40, fingers be crossed. Nervous
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 12:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would cream my jeans if we got Doctson and Billings one two...

This would be pretty strong....
Reply/Quote