Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browsing on Android
Since this board is not available for Tapatalk, is there a way for me to view posts on android without me having to constantly resize each page? Anyone?

Thanks
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 03:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Since this board is not available for Tapatalk, is  there a way for me to view posts on android without me having to constantly resize each page? Anyone?

Thanks

For the time being there isn't a more mobile-friendly version of the site. That could change in the near future.
Reply/Quote
Any update on this yet?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 05:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Any update on this yet?

I believe forum runner should work, but I'm not paying for that shit to find out for ya.  Big Grin
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
Just found an app called "EZ Forum" that works.

It's not perfect but it works.

Sent from my samsung SPH-L710T Using Ez Forum for Android
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 07:42 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: I believe forum runner should work, but I'm not paying for that shit to find out for ya.  Big Grin

Just found an app called EZ Forum that does what i want it to. It's not perfect but it works and it's free.

Sent from my samsung SPH-L710T Using Ez Forum for Android
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 05:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Any update on this yet?

I'm testing a mobile theme that should be available very shortly.  
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 09:10 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I'm testing a mobile theme that should be available very shortly.  

I tried switching to the default web browser look but it's switching back to the mobile version. Is there a way to keep it permanently on the default version?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 02:36 AM)Bryan Wrote: I tried switching to the default web browser look but it's switching back to the mobile version.  Is there a way to keep it permanently on the default version?
Never mind I got it. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 02:36 AM)Bryan Wrote: I tried switching to the default web browser look but it's switching back to the mobile version.  Is there a way to keep it permanently on the default version?

If you are using a mobile device/tablet, it will default to the mobile version.  Android will allow you to "Request Desktop site" in your web browser, which will bring up the desktop version if that is what you prefer.  
Reply/Quote