Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brutally Honest Speech
Ashotn Kutcher comes across as a doosh more often than not. But I gotta give him props for this award acceptance speech:

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2016, 04:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: Ashotn Kutcher comes across as a doosh more often than not. But I gotta give him props for this award acceptance speech:

You could have put this is PnR.  You're right though.  It was a good speech.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2016, 04:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: Ashotn Kutcher comes across as a doosh more often than not. But I gotta give him props for this award acceptance speech:

That was a terrific speech. Too bad much of the crowd probably didn't even 'get it'...because they were busy fixing their hair, taking selfies, and sharing their awesomeness with every branch of social media.  Whatever

(03-13-2016, 04:16 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You could have put this is PnR.  You're right though.  It was a good speech.

Why, so it could be turned into yet another juvenile pissing match?  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2016, 04:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: That was a terrific speech. Too bad much of the crowd probably didn't even 'get it'...because they were busy fixing their hair, taking selfies, and sharing their awesomeness with every branch of social media.  Whatever

Why, so it could be turned into yet another juvenile pissing match?  Rolleyes

Exactly.  
Reply/Quote
Great speech.

It sure is nice seeing "old guys" giving youngsters wisdom.

I'm actually surprised that kids acknowledge Ashton Kutcher as he is nearing 40.

It's funny when you know someone that a kid says "Hey you only look like you're in your mid-late 30s" and take it as a compliment.

Being around nieces and nephews you tend to understand that is the same as saying someone is old.

Not really a compliment.

Anything older than 25 is old to teen/pre-teens. Past 30 and above you are damn near geriatric.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wasn't this like 3 years ago? Still relevant though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was from like 5 years ago.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
i miss that 70s show lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
So is Kutchers wife homely looking but really smart an generous?

Or is he full of shit.?
Reply/Quote