Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another January without the Bengals playing
I don't care how good our team is, or what the circumstances of our loses were.
Every January is the same.
No Bengals in the divisional round.
It's honestly been getting to the point that I don't read Bengals news.
I pay attention during the draft and the start of the season.
The only time of the year I care about is the playoffs.
I'm almost to the point of weeding out the regular season and draft, and only watching the playoffs.
It'd be too depressing to check out Hobson's articles this time of year.
Anyway, just checking in.
Hope you guys didn't burn down Marv's house yet. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If they lose the first wekend of the playoffs every January, then logic would dictate you watch the draft and read the news and follow the pre- and regular season action and then stop paying attention in January. If you're wating to watch in the playoffs, you're getting the absolute worst part of the Bengal experience.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 09:19 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: I don't care how good our team is, or what the circumstances of our loses were.
Every January is the same.
No Bengals in the divisional round.
It's honestly been getting to the point that I don't read Bengals news.
I pay attention during the draft and the start of the season.
The only time of the year I care about is the playoffs.
I'm almost to the point of weeding out the regular season and draft, and only watching the playoffs.
It'd be too depressing to check out Hobson's articles this time of year.
Anyway, just checking in.
Hope you guys didn't burn down Marv's house yet. ThumbsUp

I think I understand what you are saying...  So I probably don't understand what it is your trying to say.  Don't burn down Marv's house got it.
Reply/Quote
Maybe I am naive but if you can't enjoy the journey, only the destination, then why even be a fan? I expect disappointment because I have a lot of practice with the Bengals...But the team is at least entertaining to watch during the season...12-4 was way more fun than the Dark Decade Plus...

I hope they win that playoff game and make that run for a Lombardi...But life would suck to have to wait another 365 days just to be beaten down again...
Reply/Quote
Our superbowl win will be that much better, knowing it will probably be just the 1 in our lifetime, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I don't understand this post at all.

If you are a fan of a team then you pay attention to that team. How the hell could you be a fan and ignore the team for most of the year. You would never have any idea what was going on.

It is like saying that you love your kids but you only want to see them at graduation and holidays.
Reply/Quote