Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buccaneers @ Bengals predictions
This is the game that determines where their minds are at after that prison rape vs the Chiefs.

Have to believe they'll be ready to go, but I' not sure. I'll say 28-21 Bucs.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
34 - 20 Bengals

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bucs 35-17. Winston looks like Rapelisburger in this one.
Reply/Quote
31- 27 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bucs have a bad defense. Unfortunately, the Bengals D has been bad lately too. I think this will be a high scoring game depending on the weather. Bengals 30 Bucs 27
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Looks like draft season is just around the corner here for the Bengals. I say by Thanksgiving Draft season will be in full motion.

Bucs- 31

Bengals- 9
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
35-13 Bengals

Good vibes again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bounce back win....

Bengals - 34
Buccaneers - 27
Reply/Quote
Bucs 28
Bengals 10
Bengals should win but this is a tough match up with Howard at Brate. Also Mcoy might live in the back field all day in one on one match ups against Redmond. Ugly way to go into the bye.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Bucs come in juiced after an electrifying and miraculous OT win over a juggernaut 19 year old expansion franchise named after a guy that last coached in the city in the Kennedy administration. Tough to get around that, but we manage.

Bengals 23
Refugees of the Big Sombrero 19
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 06:53 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 30-17 Bengals

The bucs will win by two scores the bungles are going no where but home, they will have an 8 and 8 season.again a ton of injuries every picking year,things never change here,they so need a new conditioning coach. this guy has been here since his high school days and the players are in bad shape.I mean number 55 is hurt AGAIN. John Ross was a huge bust and has done nothing for two years. FIRE MARVIN,UNTIL THEN we continue to be a super embarrassment to the whole world.
Reply/Quote
This is the beginning of the spiral downward into the basement.

Bucs over Bengals 31-13
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:15 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'll say we'll take the Bucs out behind the woodshed and guys will be on here talking about "see we've turned the corner"

When in our hearts we know what's coming down the line.

Bengals: 37

Bucs: 17

Pretty much my take. Bucs lost 2 LB's to I/R after last game, and while Winston can be occasionally spectacular, he's more likely to hand us a bunch of turnovers. We will probably roll this even worse than us Tampa Bay team.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 08:14 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: The bucs will win by two scores the bungles are going no where but home, they will have an 8 and 8 season.again a ton of injuries every picking year,things never change here,they so need a new conditioning coach. this guy has been here since his high school days and the players are in bad shape.I mean number 55 is hurt AGAIN. John Ross was a huge bust and has done nothing for two years. FIRE MARVIN,UNTIL THEN we continue to be a super embarrassment to the whole world.

Not a totally impossible outcome either, except for the fire Marvin part. The dead cat bounce will once again come into play and save him yet again.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 11:20 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Not a totally impossible outcome either, except for the fire Marvin part. The dead cat bounce will once again come into play and save him yet again.

I see this game full of more stupid head-scratching execution of plays and also coaching.

Bucs 21
Bengals 13

We'll all be disgusted because this is one they should win.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
27 to 17, 2 ints by Winston seal the deal
Reply/Quote
Can easily see a TB win here at home. Bengals are still far away from playoff caliber. How many years will that make it now? 20-25 years? Why is it that every team the Bengals play always has key starters out with injury but their backups step in against us and have pro-bowl games?

A win Sunday will only give a false sense of security. I keep thinking about last year when we knocked Detroit out of the playoffs. Detroits DC then? our own Teryl Austin.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 12:10 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: The Bengals D couldn’t tackle a turd in a toilet bowl. The Bucs lead the league in yardage. No sense to think they wouldn’t still be leading the league after this week.

Bucs win 31-23.

Well to be fair .who WANTS TO be good at tackling turds in toilet bowls? I get constipated occasionally and have to do it, but it's not something I wake up in the morning hoping I have to do it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I don't see the Bengals winning this game. 27-20 Bucs
Reply/Quote
Should be a W. If the Bucs would somehow win the Bengals would be about done. I’ll say 20 - 10 good guys.
Reply/Quote