Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckeyes Balling in Blackout Uniforms
I thought they looked pretty damn sharp.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
the whole "blackout" thing or any "insert colour here-out" is pretty cool. the crowd pulled it off and it looks badass.

i think Rutgers tried it a last week? or Maryland? can't remember...didn't work out so well. Horseshoe probably fits double the people mind you.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 09:20 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: the whole "blackout" thing or any "insert colour here-out" is pretty cool. the crowd pulled it off and it looks badass.

i think Rutgers tried it a last week? or Maryland? can't remember...didn't work out so well. Horseshoe probably fits double the people mind you.

Yeah, those sorts of things can really look great. We have College Game Day coming here Saturday, plus it's homecoming, and the push for a "purple out" is a strong one.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote