Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucky Brooks: Bengals could be competitive quicker than many anticipate
(05-17-2020, 01:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Brandon Tate is a studddd! Lol

LMAO   Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Need more coffee....Fixed.  I HATED that guy...I had a wager that if the Bengals won the Super Bowl and Brandon Tate was the MVP that I would have a tattoo of his likeness on my buttcheek.  I was pretty sure my butt was safe.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would not say Tate is a stud like say AJ Green, however is a good WR to put on the field to give AJ a breather when needed.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2020, 08:00 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: This roster is a lot better than most people think.  My only real concern is the coaching staff.  ZT needs to prove himself soon

Yep! The team went out and got championship players, but they certainly didn't have that as a criteria for the coaching staff.

2018 saw key injuries to Green and Dalton and they had an utter flop for the DC job. Yet they managed to win 6 games. It was easy to see just how much the offense dropped off without AJ in the line up and last season just confirmed that AJ was and has been the key guy. But to win only 2 games showed that the coaching staff wasn't up to the task.

With so much spent to bring in improved talent this coaching staff has no excuse if it cannot do better than Marvin did in his final year. Anything less than 7 wins should be considered coaching failure and it would be two seasons in a row and time to bring in some championship coaches.

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2020, 12:02 PM)jason Wrote: That'd probably be a big improvement considering they only scored 28 TDs as a team last year.

And Joe scored, what, 14 in two college playoff games?  Insane.  
Reply/Quote
I recommend checking out Matt Minnich's interview of Dan Hoard, linked below. This thread seemed as good a place to post this as any.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/5/20/21263692/chalk-talk-talking-bengals-dan-hoard
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2020, 03:53 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: And Joe scored, what, 14 in two college playoff games?  Insane.  

Shocked
Reply/Quote