Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Budda Baker
Cardinals’ safety Budda Baker is requesting a trade and if I were in Lou Anarumo’s shoes I would be banging on Duke Tobin’s door. Budda is fast, a great tackler in space, and he’s a ball magnet. I watched some tape on him and he might be a nice replacement for either Von Bell or Jessie Bates III.

What does the Board think? The only question I would have is money — but convincing Budda he has a shot at a ring in Cincinnati should be a powerful incentive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
$$$$
Reply/Quote
“ According to OvertheCap.com, Baker’s base salary is $13.1 million in 2023 and $14.2 million in 2024. However, none of his salary is guaranteed.”. He’s not happy with his current deal. Last I checked we didn’t have $15 million laying around for a safety.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Jonah for Budda?
Reply/Quote
The draft pick cost for trading for an All-Pro safety and having to give him a new contract on top of that just doesn't make a ton of sense for this team.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2023, 06:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Jonah for Budda?

Doubt Arizona would do this when they already have DJ Humphries at LT through 2025.
Maybe they'd be willing to put Williams at RT in place of soon-to-be 34-year old Beachum, but Beachum might be a better pass protector than Jonah and Jonah had stated he wanted to play LT.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2023, 07:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Doubt Arizona would do this when they already have DJ Humphries at LT through 2025.
Maybe they'd be willing to put Williams at RT in place of soon-to-be 34-year old Beachum, but Beachum might be a better pass protector than Jonah and Jonah had stated he wanted to play LT.

99% sure that was sarcasm, Ocho. 

Continuing the trend of ridiculous "Jonah for X" that people started suggesting, generally a player much much better and more valuable than Jonah (eg: Jonah for DeAndre Hopkins or Jonah for Jonathan Taylor).

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2023, 07:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote:
99% sure that was sarcasm, Ocho. 

Continuing the trend of ridiculous "Jonah for X" that people started suggesting, generally a player much much better and more valuable than Jonah (eg: Jonah for DeAndre Hopkins or Jonah for Jonathan Taylor).

People need to use  Ninja or Sarcasm then, that's what they're for!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2023, 07:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: People need to use  Ninja or Sarcasm then, that's what they're for!

We could also throw Drew Sample in with the deal.

NinjaSarcasmTongue
Reply/Quote