Other
0%
0 0%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo Game Ball
These are really tough to vote each week, which is a good problem. I'm going to give it to Andy. Kind of thought the Buffalo weather might affect him pregame. But nope he played his usual great game again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I went with Marvin Jones due to him making some great plays and racking up almost 100 yards, but Adam Jones, Kevin Huber, and all of the special teams units were phenomenal. If there were a "coach of the week" poll, Simmons would have to win in a landslide.
Reply/Quote
MJ82 for the concentration and effort. He was the game changer.
Pac
The Red Ripper
Carlos
Reply/Quote
We started so many of our drives at midfield, and the Bills started backed up.   We played most of the game on their half of the field.

I wanted to vote for special teams, or at least for Huber and Jones to share the honors.   I voted for Huber, since he had only one vote before mine.  

Like so many have said, it is exciting to have so many players deserving the Game Ball.  

Great team win, way to go Bengals.  Clapping 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 07:59 PM)Wyche Wrote: I agree.....101 total return yards?  Ssshhhhiiiiittttttttt.....didn't even seem like it.  That's just what he does.  He has become our vocal and emotional leader and he backs it all up between those hashes.  Kudos to a guy I was very skeptical of and didn't even really want on this team when they inked him.

Also....Huber was straight MONEY all damn day. He absolutely killed them in the field position game.  Very nice game.  I hope he has his revenge in the ketchup shithole next week and pins them deep enough to lead to a defensive score.

That said....MJ82 was the human highlight reel on Sunday.

The announcers even commented that the Bills coaches were probably saying "Can't we just start at the damn 20 yard line every once in a while!"
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
My list in order:

Marvin Jones
Adam Jones
Andy Dalton
Kevin Huber

All of them were outstanding and during vital parts of the game.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Dalton
Reply/Quote
Marvin Jones!!!!  No doubt about it..
Reply/Quote
Bumped for anyone that didn't get to vote/weigh-in yesterday
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Pacman for making sure the offense started off with great field position for most of the game.
Reply/Quote
It sure is fun having a bunch of guys worthy of game balls each week.

Adan Jones has been awesome this year at CB and as a returner and as a leader.

Dunlap continues his steady play and causing havoc weekly.

Dalton had one more great game not only with stats, but with the intangibles (audibles and getting us aligned correctly). He seems to audible into at least 1 TD every game.

My game ball goes to Marvin Jones who stepped up when Rex removed AJ from our game plan.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
My game ball goes to Marvin Jones for stepping up and making the big play(s) when needed. Runner up goes to our TE's for a solid game.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote