Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo game Inactives

1. #Bengals Inactives 10/8 #BUFvsCIN: -WR J. Ross -S D. Smith -G A. Redmond -G C. Westerman -TE T. Eifert -H-B R. Hewitt -WR J. Malone

No real surprises. Looks like Core or Boyd might get some action. Wonder if CJ ill fill the Hewitt role.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Was hoping Boyd was inactive. Since he’s not, he better make up for his ignorance with his play on the field.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 12:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote:
  1. #Bengals Inactives 10/8 #BUFvsCIN: -WR J. Ross -S D. Smith -G A. Redmond -G C. Westerman -TE T. Eifert -H-B R. Hewitt -WR J. Malone

No real surprises. Looks like Core or Boyd might get some action. Wonder if CJ ill fill the Hewitt role.

I really hope Kroft shows that last week was no fluke. Tyler Eifert is only a rumor at this point. Bob Sanders thinks Tyler Eifert isn't available often enough.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 12:46 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Was hoping Boyd was inactive. Since he’s not, he better make up for his ignorance with his play on the field.

(10-08-2017, 12:48 PM)jason Wrote: I really hope Kroft shows that last week was no fluke. Tyler Eifert is only a rumor at this point. Bob Sanders thinks Tyler Eifert isn't available often enough.

With the Bills front 4 I don't see our run game getting any better. We are going to have to throw a lot. Possession types such as Boyd and Kroft will be vital. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 12:46 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Was hoping Boyd was inactive. Since he’s not, he better make up for his ignorance with his play on the field.

Outside of not vetting his friends better, what ignorance did he show?
Reply/Quote
Hopkins back is a good sign, thought he would be out quite a bit longer when he went down
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Outside of not vetting his friends better, what ignorance did he show?

Possession of a controlled substance 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:14 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Possession of a controlled substance 

I thought I read his only involvement was being the owner of the vehicle, but was not present or involved in any other way.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I thought I read his only involvement was being the owner of the vehicle, but was not present or involved in any other way.

If You believe that, I have an oceanfront property in Arizona for you. It’s real nice...

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:21 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: If You believe that, I have an oceanfront property in Arizona for you. It’s real nice...

Well if it were not true, there would be a lot more charges coming his way...
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I thought I read his only involvement was being the owner of the vehicle, but was not present or involved in any other way.

That's what he tweeted. He wasn't charged or accused of being at the scene/part of the accident, but he was charged for having a vape pen with THC. I find it very hard to believe the police didn't go after him for anything but that without good reason
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 01:29 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That's what he tweeted. He wasn't charged or accused of being at the scene/part of the accident, but he was charged for having a vape pen with THC. I find it very hard to believe the police didn't go after him for anything but that without good reason

Every locality is different, but I know there are some places where you are charged for possession when something is found in your car even if it is not yours.  I think that is in part to make people afraid to allow passengers to transport anything out of fear for themselves.  Not saying that is what is going on here, just it is a possibility.  Like I said, I had read his only involvement was loaning out his car.  We'll learn the whole story soon enough.
Reply/Quote