Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buffalo game predictions
(01-16-2023, 11:01 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Bengals win.  Jaguars upset the Chiefs.  The AFC Championship will be in the Jungle.

That result might make the NFL consider another Rule change and opt for coin flip for homefield team for AFCCG....  Ninja
but would be extreme justice for their last game change ruling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know our line is banged up, but I believe in this team.

Of course if we lose it will likely be because of the oline or getting torched on defense.

But I have faith in this defense more than any other AFC defense right now.

Bills defense (without Vonn) doesn't scare me.
They play a lot of highscoring games.

We play well against teams with weaker defenses. I think we pull it out.
Lots of extra motivation for us this week as well.

Bengals 28, Bills 24
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:25 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Did you ever think this season you'd be placing your hopes and dreams on Jackson Carman?

No, but point proven about drafting a player and then playing them out of position, not all can make that adjustment easily. Seems he held his own vs Ravens at the LT position. I think he will do just fine vs the Bills. Max should do better as well, and Adreniji is the one that worries me the most. With out Von Miller, Bills seem to be much worse at Rushing than they were with him.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 05:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Rolleyes

He's right, no need to show up on Sunday cause the Bills will beat themselves..  ThumbsUp

*anyone that thinks the other team has zero chance is just being a homer and can't be taken seriously.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 06:00 PM)Niagara Wrote: Thanks,
Question. Why is your team 5.5 under dogs?
Answer. Your poor showing vs Ravins. Lucky to advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOvknoUtHiM

Don't seem to recall Josh Dominating that same Ravens Defense back in Oct.
You intercepted the ball in your Endzone with 4 minutes to go, and then kicked a walk off FG to win?

So that can't be it... If anything, odds are in your favor because it's at home and they playing up our OL injuries
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 11:23 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: The Bengals indeed have been nothing but class acts. Do not take lame trash talkers of any team's fans seriously. I've been around the country for multiple away games and every. single. fanbase was nice. Granted, I haven't been to Philly yet.

Surprisingly, the worst fans i've encountered in person so far were Jags fans. If the Bills do win, I pray i'll have the chance to return the favor and gloat after the Bills lost to urban meyer last year.  Sick

I’ve heard that about Jags fans more than a few times.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 02:24 AM)Niagara Wrote: Hamlin is not ok, he is still on oxygen. He took a helmet spear to the chest akin to hitting the steering wheel. During the game one of your D linemen leg swept Allen's ankle. Bengals were out for blood that night. Likewise, I hope the Bills win big (which they are quite capable of doing).
"Burrow has more class in his dirty jockstrap than the entirety of the Bill’s fans." Perhaps Bengal fans are insincere?

Nobody’s helmet hit his chest.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 04:20 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I know our line is banged up, but I believe in this team.

Of course if we lose it will likely be because of the oline or getting torched on defense.

But I have faith in this defense more than any other AFC defense right now.

Bills defense (without Vonn) doesn't scare me.
They play a lot of highscoring games.

We play well against teams with weaker defenses. I think we pull it out.
Lots of extra motivation for us this week as well.

Bengals 28, Bills 24

I would not say their defense is that bad, since week 12 Miller got hurt they only had one team score over 30 points and are ave only giving up 19.5... and since week 12th, they have avg. 30 points scoring a game.. In that span the Bengals defense has been solid also with an avg. of 18 pts but avg 26 points a game.  So no clear advantage to Bengals it seems with point difference but the clear advantage is turnovers since then but the Bills offense has been so good they have been able to overcome those turnovers hopefully tomorrow that changes 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ve heard that about Jags fans more than a few times.

Well, they're a swarm of Floridians, so...
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 02:23 PM)Niagara Wrote: Billsguy1986 is BengalsGuy incognito. Tools like you have identity disorder. 
I will now go smack talk on the Bills forum LOL

I hope you didn't do that. You're terrible at it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 09:09 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I know it’s early but…..What are your predictions for next week?

I hope my prediction is right cause we would at least be able to move the ball with our banged up line. I think next weeks game against Buffalo will be the highest scoring divisional round game ever! Maybe the highest scoring post season game ever.

Lol kinda hope it’s wrong also, hope our D shuts them down.

Field could be slick (snow in the forecast). Once again the Bengals take a close one on the road. 21-17 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
KC Chiefs..Bengals will be playing you next week. We’re looking forward to it! You guys not so much given our last few meetings! See you then!!!
Reply/Quote
Man y’all better chill out looking to next week and KC

There is a great chance tomorrow is the last game we get.

I highly encourage no one to get too happy.

I’m predicting a win myself but it’ll really really hurt if we lose and you are here talking about the damn Cheifs
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 01:30 AM)Housh Wrote: I highly encourage no one to get too happy.

Mom, is that you?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 02:50 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Mom, is that you?

Wouldn't be my mom. 
Mine would be saying eff the Bills, Chiefs, Eagles and Niners, and a double eff to the Cowboys (she really hates Jerry Jones and that whole daughter not publicly my daughter thing set it off again, it's not like she already knew he was a big sleazeball, but that just re-affirms it).
Reply/Quote
Wonder if starting Perine was talked about. Better blocker, we will need it. I don’t want to see 3-4 passes knocked down at the line. Let’s run the damn ball down their throats so we can get deep on some pa.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:21 PM)Destro Wrote: Josh Allen is a turnover machine. We should get 2-3.

Only one but oh what perfect timing. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 12:47 AM)Niagara Wrote: Look forward to revisiting this thread after a Bills win. 

You're going to be waiting awhile. 
Reply/Quote
@Niagara….where are you? You said you’d be back after the game. Your Bills were dominated in every conceivable way! You whines about the hard nosed type of football the Bengals play. You bragged about the point spread. You crowed about the Ravens. You dissed our team and those of us who are Bengals fans after we treated your team with compassion.

Get back in here punk. We know you’re peeking in here
to see what’s being said.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 03:06 AM)tms Wrote: 22-10 Bengals. One point better than 1989. Makes sense to me. 22 is a bit of an unusual number but 3 tds and a 2pt, or 2 tds 2 fgs and a safety, or 1 td 5 fgs... whatever it is makes sense to me.

Let's get this and move on to the big enchilada

I'm gonna give myself a pat on the back for this one. Pretty damn close. I've been working out. 
Reply/Quote