Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo on the Horizon
They have top 2 WR out and are basically one dimensional on offense . If we can stay away from turnovers then we should win a long and physical game.

Or Rex is gonna bout like crazy and we will beat them deep a few times. Like Andy did to his jets.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: Buffalo will be a tough place to play and could very well be our first defeat. Only saying that because I lived in Rochester for a long time and had to listen to Bills fans. The Bengals always seemed to have a tough time there. We won the last time there, but it took OT. Don't sleep on the Bills or view this game as a gimme.

We'll need to put someone in as a spy on their QB. Can't give that guy an open field to beat us.

Adam Jones and/or Dennard would be my choice for this duty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: Taylor only threw for 140 yards and Harron only ran for 28 on 9 carries against Tennessee.  This ain't a powerhouse offense. Their D is pretty good, but ain't no legion of doom.
We go 6-0.

^^^^ This.

They are a good defense, but are not littered with All Pro's like Seattle is.  Bengals enter the bye week 6-0.
Reply/Quote
It would be nice for us to actually not have trouble with a mobile QB. Really if the D gets gashed by this offense with Herron at RB then it is pretty certain Paulie G needs to be put on notice as to his job.
Reply/Quote
I know everyone loves Vance Joesph...but if he doesn't get after Kirkpatrick and Dennard this week I'll be very disappointed. Bring on Josh Shaw
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We 've played against Tyrod when he was a Raven. I am confident that we'll keep their defense on the field most of the game. We'll light them up in the passing game. I look for Jeremy and/or Gio to have a big second half. We should be playing with a lead.

Bengals 33
Bills 10
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 12:04 AM)Synric Wrote: I know everyone loves Vance Joesph...but if he doesn't get after Kirkpatrick and Dennard this week I'll be very disappointed. Bring on Josh Shaw

Dre Kirkpatrick saved the game for us. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 12:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Dre Kirkpatrick saved the game for us. 

Doesn't change the fact he leads the NFL in missed tackles.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote