Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bulletin Board Material -
I know "bulletin board material" shouldn't be needed for a big game, but ....

Tickets go on sale for Bills/KC AFC Championship game in ATL on Wednesday...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/17/tickets-to-potential-afc-title-game-in-atlanta-go-on-sale-wednesday/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Seasons over. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 02:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: I know "bulletin board material" shouldn't be needed for a big game, but ....

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/17/tickets-to-potential-afc-title-game-in-atlanta-go-on-sale-wednesday/

they gonna need to refund them when its Bengals vs Jags @ Paycor
Reply/Quote
You love you some Florio don’t you?

Reply/Quote
I've been on to PFT from the start of the page. Long before he was nationally recognized or the site was known. When he was the only one posting. I don't have anything against him really. I've watched him grow the business and get to where he is today. I have his personal email address (from when the page first started and he gave it out for rumors to be sent) and have communicated with him in prior years. Not recently. Used to send Bengals updates for the site all the time. Debate with him when he wouldn't post my "news" and give him hell when he finally did when some other site posted it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
How can the nfl arrogant sobs give Baltimore a coin flip with us but not bengals with bills.

Neutral site with no coin flip for bills v chiefs but bengals have to go to bills

Totally ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 02:54 PM)bengals67 Wrote: How can the nfl arrogant sobs give Baltimore a coin flip with us but not bengals with bills.

Neutral site with no coin flip for bills v chiefs but bengals have to go to bills

Totally ridiculous.

Yeah. Its ok to assume that we lost that game to be fair to Baltimore but not to assume that we won to be fair to us.

Oh well, lets just go to Buffalo and kick their ass right in front of the Mafia. 
Reply/Quote
I bet those tickets are non-refundable.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 03:14 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I bet those tickets are non-refundable.

It would be hilarious if they were non-refundable and one of the teams didn't make the AFC Championship but it appears they are.

https://www.nfl.com/news/tickets-for-potential-neutral-site-afc-championship-game-in-atlanta-set-to-go-on

Quote:If the AFC Championship Game is not contested at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, any tickets purchased as part of the above presale opportunities would automatically be refunded in full to the original method of payment.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 03:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: It would be hilarious if they were non-refundable and one of the teams didn't make the AFC Championship but it appears they are.

https://www.nfl.com/news/tickets-for-potential-neutral-site-afc-championship-game-in-atlanta-set-to-go-on

Yeah, but the league can change the rules.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 02:54 PM)bengals67 Wrote: How can the nfl arrogant sobs give Baltimore a coin flip with us but not bengals with bills.

Totally ridiculous.

(01-17-2023, 03:08 PM)bengalfan47 Wrote: Yeah. Its ok to assume that we lost that game to be fair to Baltimore but not to assume that we won to be fair to us.

Oh well, lets just go to Buffalo and kick their ass right in front of the Mafia. 

Spot on, it is so bogus and shows the blatant bias the league has against us. Oh well, us versus the world.

Just beat the Bills in their place. Use it as motivation.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 02:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they gonna need to refund them when its Bengals vs Jags @ Paycor

Bam!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 03:51 PM)jason Wrote: Bam!!!

That would be so great and it would be Karma for the league.
Reply/Quote
There is going to be a lot of people rooting for Buffalo in order to see an AFC championship at a neutral site. Not KC fans, of course. But a lot of regular NFL fans will join in rooting for Buffalo given the opportunity to see something that hasn't happened before: there has never been a neutral site playoff game outside of the Super Bowl. And even then, the Bengals didn't get a neutral site last year, playing in the Rams home stadium.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 04:02 PM)Nepa Wrote: There is going to be a lot of people rooting for Buffalo in order to see an AFC championship at a neutral site. Not KC fans, of course. But a lot of regular NFL fans will join in rooting for Buffalo given the opportunity to see something that hasn't happened before: there has never been a neutral site playoff game outside of the Super Bowl. And even then, the Bengals didn't get a neutral site last year, playing in the Rams home stadium.

How many times do we have to get the shaft?
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 04:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: How many times do we have to get the shaft?

If the Bengals pull it off this year and win the Super Bowl, it's going to be especially sweet.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 04:49 PM)Nepa Wrote: If the Bengals pull it off this year and win the Super Bowl, it's going to be especially sweet.

Sure is. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 04:49 PM)Nepa Wrote: If the Bengals pull it off this year and win the Super Bowl, it's going to be especially sweet.

I hope Zac or Burrow, when they are handed the Lombardi, proceed to do a mic drop with it, give a quick glare at Goodell, turn around and walk back to the locker room and go home. Just to say to the league that they played so many games to suppress us that the Lombardi was cheapened because of those actions. Goodell, step down. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 02:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: I know "bulletin board material" shouldn't be needed for a big game, but ....

Doesn't matter.  I've already got tickets to the real AFC Championship.

[Image: wwkkoyb.png]

Playoff tickets always go on sale to season ticket holders before the game is actually assured.  The Bengals used to charge every possible playoff game and then credit the balance to toward your season tickets.  Now at least they offer "pay-as-you-go" and only charge the tickets once they're scheduled.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 02:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they gonna need to refund them when its Bengals vs Jags @ Paycor

Tiger

The last time the Jags made a run many moons ago they shocked everyone. I expect them to be at least competitive with a chance to win it in the second half.
Go Bengals / Go Jags.  The game of football deserves a championship game to be played on Paul Brown soil.
Reply/Quote