Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost of Bengals
Week 1, saw Ghost of Bengals Future.
Week 2, saw Ghost of Bengals Past.

Week 3, have a feeling we will see Ghost of Bengals Present.

I guess what I'm saying is, I saw the direction we are headed in week 1. However, week 2 definitely was a reminder of where this roster is currently. Week 3 should be the nice average of the two.

It's good to come back down to earth, but let's not bore ourselves to the earth's core after this last loss!
Reply/Quote
Good ol' Bengal luck never avoids injury in promising years.
Reply/Quote
When your promising future is losing by 1 on the road...Yay!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 06:24 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Week 1, saw Ghost of Bengals Future.
Week 2, saw Ghost of Bengals Past.

Week 3, have a feeling we will see Ghost of Bengals Present.

I guess what I'm saying is, I saw the direction we are headed in week 1. However, week 2 definitely was a reminder of where this roster is currently. Week 3 should be the nice average of the two.

It's good to come back down to earth, but let's not bore ourselves to the earth's core after this last loss!
[Image: vSouNdc.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 07:34 PM)bengals73 Wrote: [Image: vSouNdc.jpg]

Post of the YEAR!!!!! Epic!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 07:45 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Post of the YEAR!!!!! Epic!!!!

hahaha Thx, I created it like in 2008 for the old Official Bengals Msg board
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 07:50 PM)bengals73 Wrote: hahaha Thx, I created it like in 2008 for the old Official Bengals Msg board

Yeah, I miss the Bengal head that would look progressively worse as the season wore on.  A black eye, an open wound.  Those were the days.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 08:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, I miss the Bengal head that would look progressively worse as the season wore on.  A black eye, an open wound.  Those were the days.

LOL - I know right. I still have those and will keep 'em going, don't worry!
Reply/Quote
I was going to reply with “There’s definitely still an Ebenezer in this story.” But that pic says it all lol
Reply/Quote