Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullock is the Devil
[Image: Bullock-Devil.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 05:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: Do the math and get back to us.

LOL.  I don't need to.  I would have picked the promising kid who broke Gostkowski's college records instead of the journeyman who's hit his ceiling. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 06:06 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: LOL.  I don't need to.  I would have picked the promising kid who broke Gostkowski's college records instead of the journeyman who's hit his ceiling. 

You're just fat shaming now.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 06:10 PM)Beaker Wrote: You're just fat shaming now.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 06:10 PM)Beaker Wrote: You're just fat shaming now.

I said I would have taken Elliott,  the kid who broke Gostkowski's records in college, instead of Bullock, who has hit his ceiling and isn't going to get any better.
Reply/Quote
I get tired of looking at his Beer gut.
Reply/Quote
He's a Marvin guy, Zac needs to make his move now.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 11:17 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He's a Marvin guy, Zac needs to make his move now.

I think at this point it's a matter of Better The Devil You Know.  Next year, all bets are off.  The problem is the general dearth of even acceptable kickers in the League.  One of them gets cut practically every week. 

Justin Tucker was already born and he's taken.  Keep looking for a star, sure.  But not having a great one hardly makes you unique.  That's just how it is.  

Have to hope to find one in the draft and just take on the flak there will be for picking one before the sixth or seventh round.  Look at the shit storm taking one in the fifth brought.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Cincy jungle.com

The Ugly:

"On the other hand, Randy Bullock again missed the chance to hit a big-time kick for the Bengals. It’s understandable that the weather wasn’t great before his 45-yard attempt, but the team also decided to go for it on a 4th-and-1 in Seahawks territory, pointing to their lack of faith in his leg. If that’s the case, why has he been a tenured veteran without any real sense of competition the past couple of offseasons?"
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 07:31 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I said I would have taken Elliott,  the kid who broke Gostkowski's records in college, instead of Bullock, who has hit his ceiling and isn't going to get any better.

He's clearly being facetious...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Everyone: but all the kickers out there in free agency absolutely suck...

Perhaps it's time to bring K Josh Brown back to the Queen City. A lot of folks on here wanted us to keep him back when Nuge was going downhill, but instead he went on to play in the Pro Bowl that season for the Giants. The guy had plenty of leg and was accurate as hell from just about anywhere.
At las, that's the last we heard of him. The tabloids came out that he had a rather tough relationship with his ex wife back in '16 and he hasn't been given an opportunity to play the game he loves (and excels at) ever since.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Brown_(American_football)
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 11:14 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I get tired of looking at his Beer gut.

that's a "dad bod"...
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 09:22 AM)PacMan Fever Wrote: Everyone: but all the kickers out there in free agency absolutely suck...

Perhaps it's time to bring K Josh Brown back to the Queen City. A lot of folks on here wanted us to keep him back when Nuge was going downhill, but instead he went on to play in the Pro Bowl that season for the Giants. The guy had plenty of leg and was accurate as hell from just about anywhere.
At las, that's the last we heard of him. The tabloids came out that he had a rather tough relationship with his ex wife back in '16 and he hasn't been given an opportunity to play the game he loves (and excels at) ever since.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Brown_(American_football)

First of all:

Accuracy:
Brown: 83.9% (over 300 attempts)
Nuge': 81.4% (over 300 attempts)
Fat Randy: 82.4% (under 150 attempts)

Long:
Brown: 58 (hadn't made that since his rookie year and that was in a dome, 55 since 2009)
Nuge': 55 (made that twice, in the playoffs for us in 2014 and 2017)
Fat Randy 55 (made in a dome)

Brown is MARGINALLY better than Nuge', unless you add 50+ and then Brown is the clear winner. Brown and Nuge' both got better as they got older and Nuge' started hitting longer ones as he got older, while Brown became more accurate (MUCH more accurate).

Then, when you add the fact that Brown is a (repeated) wife-beater, I would actually be in favour of bringing Nuge' back, than continue with Fat Randy...

... but I want someone better than Nuge', anyways :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 05:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: Bullock-Devil.jpg]

Cincy Jungle:
Bullock lined up for a 52-yard field goal at a critical time and once again missed. This offense will move the ball, but because of the overall inexperience, attempts at growing in the system and a poor offensive line, drives will stall. Simply put, Cincinnati needs a kicker who can consistently convert long field goal tries.
Reply/Quote