Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullock lost the game
(11-20-2018, 08:48 PM)GodFather Wrote: I blame Core for not catching a ball that Dalton throws and hits his chest. Watch the replay its all on him.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/video/highlight-marlon-humphrey-breaks-up-fourth-down-pass-to-seal-win-old

Ugh....no need for the replay, I saw it live.  Why we have to continually watch this guy drop balls is beyond me.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 08:58 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ugh....no need for the replay, I saw it live.  Why we have to continually watch this guy drop balls is beyond me.

My condolences buddy!

Dalton threw it right near it needed to be. If he had followed through it would've been a first down and who knows from there...
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 08:09 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Atlanta is 6-6, Dallas, NYJ, Buffalo, Jacksonville are  4-5, from 50+. Giving him a pass for missing a very makeable fg is what Bengals fans expect. You get what you want. You want mediocracy that's what you get. Its no coincidence that the last time this team was on the verge of greatness was 40 yrs ago when Forrest Gregg was the coach.

Sam Wyche says, "WTF?!!"
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 09:14 PM)McC Wrote: Sam Wyche says, "WTF?!!"

Hey man....I already beat you to that....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 08:48 PM)GodFather Wrote: I blame Core for not catching a ball that Dalton throws and hits his chest. Watch the replay its all on him.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/video/highlight-marlon-humphrey-breaks-up-fourth-down-pass-to-seal-win-old

Exactly. Not going to say that was the plan because I’m sure it wasn’t. Dalton took the shot because he had an opening and he has to trust the receiver (put on the field by the coaches in a critical moment) would come down with it. The pass was good and you don’t last in the NFL if you can’t catch a ball that was dead on, in the hands, chest high accurate.

I looked for a gif of the play, couldn’t find one. So you get this of my reaction of not only the coaches, but Core as well.

[Image: 1428505314-jcvd-3.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 09:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hey man....I already beat you to that....lol.

Thirty years or forty years,  it's still in a galaxy long ago and far away. We may never find our way back.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 10:17 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Thirty years or forty years,  it's still in a galaxy long ago and far away. We may never find our way back.

Rams, patriots, Chiefs, Steelers fans have all felt this way at some point but they are doing well now. We will also when our time comes. Not ready to write these guys off yet but if you are? That’s fine with me. I will hold on tightly to my Benglaldom. Will make it feel so much sweeter when I explain to my grandkids that I was a fan when it wasn’t cool to be one and how I went to the Macave in freezing temperatures uphill both ways. Cool

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 08:28 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No you don't have to give him a shot.

Flip it and look who's on the other side. Tucker. Pin Deep and try again later.

At that point in the game 5 of our 9 previous drives had netted less than 10 yards.

You have to take the shot there because the odds were that we would not get that close again.
Reply/Quote
Bullock did not let the Ravens go down the field in about a second and a half before the half and boot a monster FG either.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 05:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Bullock had his hand in the loss, and we should expect greatness. However, Bullock did not “lose” the game. He’s a solid, but not spectacular kicker. He is not an issue, but that doesn’t absolve him from being replaced, and they should do their due diligence. If they find someone, great. If not, that’s fine as well. He’s done well.

Tucker is one of the greatest kickers in NFL history, so any comparisons to him are taken with a grain of salt.

All true. He had a hand in it but there are worse kickers we have had around here. Bullock has kicked
FG's to win games here, he isn't a bad kicker or anything. Now our Defense is bad and didn't know how
to win this game which is on Marv. Keep Lamar in the pocket, make him pass. No big mystery.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 09:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Exactly. Not going to say that was the plan because I’m sure it wasn’t. Dalton took the shot because he had an opening and he has to trust the receiver (put on the field by the coaches in a critical moment) would come down with it. The pass was good and you don’t last in the NFL if you can’t catch a ball that was dead on, in the hands, chest high accurate.

I looked for a gif of the play, couldn’t find one. So you get this of my reaction of not only the coaches, but Core as well.

[Image: 1428505314-jcvd-3.gif]

LMAO! My exact reaction lots of times as a Bengal fan Harley... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 11:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Rams, patriots, Chiefs, Steelers fans have all felt this way at some point but they are doing well now. We will also when our time comes. Not ready to write these guys off yet but if you are? That’s fine with me. I will hold on tightly to my Benglaldom. Will make it feel so much sweeter when I explain to my grandkids that I was a fan when it wasn’t cool to be one and how I went to the Macave in freezing temperatures uphill both ways. Cool

Or, remember the 'Aints and the fans all wearing paper bags on their heads? Now they are 9-1 and will probably win the SB....
Reply/Quote