Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullock saved us from worst defeat in team history
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
max contract, franchise tag.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if ZT knew that when he decided to settle for a FG while down by about 40.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 11:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wonder if ZT knew that when he decided to settle for a FG while down by about 40.

Marvin would have punted...
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 11:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Marvin would have punted...

I would have walked off the field
Reply/Quote
Forget being fired. Some of these coaches should just resign in shame.
Reply/Quote
Who really cares? This team should have lost by much more. How about 70-80 points? They really don't deserve to even be an NFL franchise, but the league in its infinite wisdom has to have winners and has to have losers. The winners have to beat somebody. If only winners played each other the public might soon realize these "super teams" aren't really all that super after all, but they get to play teams like the bengals, Fins, etc., to make it appear as some sort of competition. To me it's merely a staged comedy routine and little more.
Just for clarification and so you don't think I accidentally forgot to capitalize bengals I've decided they no longer deserve capitalization. The Bengals are just the bengals and really only deserve bungles.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote