Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bummed
I saw a shirt on NFLShop for the 2021 AFC Champion Bengals. I waited thinking the shirt would go on clearance after the Super Bowl. Well, checked tonight and the shirt is gone. Oh Well, I'll get one next year. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 03:34 AM)Terry77 Wrote: LOS ANGELS RAMS ARE YOUR SB CHAMPIONS!!! WE HOPE YOU HICKS ENJOYED YOUR EXPENSIVE CA TRIp!!! THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING TO OUR ECONOMY:)

I personally would never step foot in California ever again. The place is politically and economically a mess. How's all that crime suiting you? Cincy is a wonderful city and I love it here. 
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 03:34 AM)Terry77 Wrote: LOS ANGELS RAMS ARE YOUR SB CHAMPIONS!!! WE HOPE YOU HICKS ENJOYED YOUR EXPENSIVE CA TRIp!!! THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING TO OUR ECONOMY:)

Pathetic.  
Reply/Quote

Lol, Southern California is a wasteland. If we end up pumping water to that area from the Great Lakes to keep that desert going I’ll be pretty upset. So much crime and overpopulation, so little water. Too much concrete and pollution too. I want nothing to do with that area. Now Northern California is beautiful. Let’s all hope fires don’t destroy it. Incredibly beautiful and vital. So much contrast between it and the wasteland that is the concrete jungle down south.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Shouldn't he have used a Ram helmet to post with?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
[Image: 65fe4t.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Is it me or does it seem like the rest of the country doesn't care about the Rams winning the Super Bowl?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 10:07 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Is it me or does it seem like the rest of the country doesn't care about the Rams winning the Super Bowl?

Literally NOBODY cares about the Rams winning the Super Bowl, except a SMALL HANDFUL of Rams fans in California.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 10:50 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Literally NOBODY cares about the Rams winning the Super Bowl, except a SMALL HANDFUL of Rams fans in California.

rams lost most their fan base when they moved

And when the refs hand it too you... hard to be excited
Reply/Quote