Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bungled season for the Steelers
Oh, OH , Oh you almost had it. Too bad. Steelers also going home after a totally bungled season. For them to not win with their roster is the biggest bungle in history.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:56 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Oh, OH , Oh you almost had it. Too bad. Steelers also going home after a totally bungled season. For them to not win with their roster is the biggest bungle in history.

Bingo.

Which is why I put so much blame on the coaching staff.

Talent can only overcome so much.

Someday the fans blinded by black and gold fever will look back at the wasted years of Tomlin's reign...when nothing changed from season to season.

I can't even get mad about it (or for getting smacked here about it) anymore.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Maybe there will be a tie. Steelers fans are such quitters.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Bingo.

Which is why I put so much blame on the coaching staff.

Talent can only overcome so much.

Someday the fans blinded by black and gold fever will look back at the wasted years of Tomlin's reign...when nothing changed from season to season.

I can't even get mad about it (or for getting smacked here about it) anymore.  

I would be disappointed, and I guess this is coaching, with their chronic underperforming. I mean with the playoffs on the line against this Bengals team, they should have wiped them off the field. They end up relying on a 12 year old to make 3 high pressure kicks.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hope y’all are ashamed of each other for wearing Browns gear into Heinz Field. Pathetic. Embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I would be disappointed, and I guess this is coaching, with their chronic underperforming. I mean with the playoffs on the line against this Bengals team, they should have wiped them off the field. They end up relying on a 12 year old to make 3 high pressure kicks.

Bingo (again).

I know divisional games are tougher...but 16-13?  LMAO

(12-30-2018, 10:16 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Hope y’all are ashamed of each other for wearing Browns gear into Heinz Field. Pathetic. Embarrassing.

Superstitions are tough things!  LOL!
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Bingo (again).

I know divisional games are tougher...but 16-13?  LMAO

Superstitions are tough things!  LOL!

That’s like eating shit though. Or worse.
Reply/Quote
Terry Bradshaw was right.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:51 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That’s like eating shit though. Or worse.

I'd never do it.  But then there are fans out there is are still hoping for a tie in the Colts/ Titans game tonight!   Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:16 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Hope y’all are ashamed of each other for wearing Browns gear into Heinz Field. Pathetic. Embarrassing.

Pathetic and embarrassing really does sum that up.

But at least since there were so many empty seats in a game that could have gone a long way in their playoff chances, the browns garb numbers were minimized.

Reply/Quote