Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunting TE's
You know you're mixing sports up when you do like I did and dream Sample bunted.to gain a first down .. I guess tight ends really can't play with baseball bats in football games..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A "bunt" could just be a dyslexic "punt".
Reply/Quote
It was a sex dream.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2019, 01:25 PM)Beaker Wrote: It was a sex dream.

Tight end?

Hmm
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2019, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Tight end?

Hmm

And a baseball bat....very phallic.
Reply/Quote
You're all just a bunch of perverts.. My dreams are always clean and wholesome.. Except for the ones that aren't..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-06-2019, 05:38 PM)grampahol Wrote: You're all just a bunch of perverts.. My dreams are always clean and wholesome.. Except for the ones that aren't..

Do the ones that aren’t smell like fish?

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2019, 01:25 PM)Beaker Wrote: It was a sex dream.

(05-05-2019, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Tight end?

Hmm

(05-05-2019, 09:12 PM)Beaker Wrote: And a baseball bat....very phallic.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4435963]
Reply/Quote
I should have known better.. Oh well.. Now you have some insight into my evening entertainment these days..  My nightmares...  Right now I'm awake because some big ass bug jumped into my water glass by the bed..stuff I just can't sleep to.. It's that time of year here in SC when the big ass palemeto bugs want to come inside.. ickkkkkk..  That probably belongs in the food and drink section though.. 

Reply/Quote