Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict.
What do we know about Burficts health? Has anyone really said anything about it? I have heard he'll start on the pup list , also have heard there's a good chance he won't play at all this season..
hopefully he can get back to original form, he takes this defense to a whole different level.
Reply/Quote
I'd prefer that he took whatever time it takes to completely heal.

Reminds me a lot of the Votto situation, there's no sense in rushing him back only to not be physically capable of performing at the level that we're accustomed to.
Reply/Quote
With micro-fracture surgery I personally would prefer the team to err on the side of caution and make certain he's 100% ready to go. If he starts on PUP or even the designated to return IR, I'd be fine with that. Not even just out of concern for the knee, but also the more time he has to get his head straight after the concussions, the better. 100% Tez is a monster, Tez that lasts a quarter and is woozy again isn't worth being active on game day.
Reply/Quote
He's like that because he plays all out and leaves it on the field every time.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Speculation was all over the place when the news about micro-fracture surgery came out. Judging by the Hawk signing along with the Dawson selection, that we probably won't see Burfict this year. At this point, we put him on PUP and then probably never activate him off of it. There's no point in rushing him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 05:33 PM)Interceptor Wrote: He's like that because he plays all out and leaves it on the field every time.

Where is your awesome Signature!!!
Reply/Quote
Oh crap, it didn't take?

*** Looks like it doesn't carry over changes to all the previous posts. ***
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 05:50 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Oh crap, it didn't take?

*** Looks like it doesn't carry over changes to all the previous posts. ***

Much better!
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to one day see Paul dawson and burfict on the field together. If burfict comes back to form it will be fun to watch those 2 In the coming years play alongside each other.
Reply/Quote
I'm not holding my breathe to see Burfict playing this season... When did he have the surgery? Late 2014 at the earliest... Right?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'm being optimistic and I think we'll see him by the second preseason game.
Reply/Quote
Maybe the operation was to put a steel plate in his head so he can go at it at full speed.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 06:26 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Maybe the operation was to put a steel plate in his head so he can go at it at full speed.

Good God man! Can you imagine the carnage? The NFL would have it's first on-field death within a month if that noggin was steel reinforced.

Better yet, imagine his eventual training routine. Burfict goes off into the Rocky Mountains in search of mountain goats, deer, really any animal with hooves that establishes dominance via headbutting, and just goes to town.
Reply/Quote
We need Burfict and Geno at 100% if we want a shot at the Lombardi trophy.
Reply/Quote
I heard he's healthy and ready to go. He could suit up today if there was a game.
Reply/Quote
I hope to see him no later than week 8 coming off the PUP.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 08:39 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: I heard he's healthy and ready to go. He could suit up today if there was a game.

Joe Pong. Things just got real on bengalsboard.net.
Reply/Quote
I would guess he plays at the end of October or early November.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I don't know but they're definitely keeping it under wraps. I'm personally all for saving him for later in the season. If he's not 100 percent put him on PUP.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He may have to stop hitting, instead wrap up the guy until help arrives.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote