Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict------#55
that PJ Dawson in my pro pic

Not happy with the responses on here about Burfict.

People have been clamoring for a BADASS TAKES NO SHYT LB for years on these boards ( im including the old boards 34 used to manage)

Burfict intercepts that pass- we win hes amazing and THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Burfict intercepts that pass- plays football and puts a shoulder pad ( NOT A HELMET) in the NFLs and MADDENs poster BOY! HES A THUG

Burfict hit Big ben....he laid down hoping to get a flag..

Burfict hit Antonio Brown and he laid down hoping and received a flag..... ANTONIO BROWN WAS ALL SMILES AND CHEERING in the locker room!!!!!!!!!

We all wanted a PLAYMAKER as a linebacker.......we got him. Our defense wouldnt be the same without him.

Adam Jones needs to go...old and annoying. I know two cops who arrested him and said all he did was talk shit about how he was a Bengals player....Talking shit is his thing.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:22 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Not happy with the responses on here about Burfict.

People have been clamoring for a BADASS TAKES NO SHYT LB for years on these boards ( im including the old boards 34 used to manage)

Burfict intercepts that pass- plays football and puts a shoulder pad ( NOT A HELMET) in the NFLs and MADDENs poster BOY! HES A THUG

Burfict hit Antonio Brown and he laid down hoping and received a flag..... ANTONIO BROWN WAS ALL SMILES AND CHEERING in the locker room!!!!!!!!!

We all wanted a PLAYMAKER as a linebacker.......we got him. Our defense wouldnt be the same without him.

Adam Jones needs to go...old and annoying. I know two cops who arrested him and said all he did was talk shit about how he was a Bengals player....Talking shit is his thing.

Rep. Been saying that all day. Without Burfict, the Steelers roll the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote
^^^ exactly....
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:22 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: that PJ Dawson in my pro pic

Agree 100% about the wanting an aggresive LB. and we did get him

Like someone said early on this forum, i wish we had 53 burficts. I want to be the bullies. I want to intimidate the opposition. 

Ill take burfict on my team 100 out of 100 times.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:36 AM)Gohards Wrote: Agree 100% about the wanting an aggresive LB. and we did get him

Like someone said early on this forum, i wish we had 53 burficts. I want to be the bullies. I want to intimidate the opposition. 

Ill take burfict on my team 100 out of 100 times.

I said that I want 53 Burficts...Thanks for the rep...
Reply/Quote
I love Butfict. He needs to knock off the little childish things like twisting ankles and hitting people out of bounds. It's unnecessary and doesn't intimidate anybody, just puts a target on himself.
Reply/Quote
Count me in.....I love having an enforcer.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:07 AM)Wyche Wrote: Count me in.....I love having an enforcer.

Every season has two goals:

1) Bengals win Super Bowl....Fail
2) Steelers don't win Super Bowl....(Without Bell and Big Ben likely separated shoulder)....Mission Accomplished

When Big Ben was sacked by Burfict, I considered it being square with the Kimo von Oelhffen destroying Carson Palmer's knee...
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:13 AM)TexasorBusted Wrote: When Big Ben was sacked by Burfict, I considered it being square with the Kimo von Oelhffen destroying Carson Palmer's knee...

I have to admit I'm being a petty jerk when I say it, but it would be kinda "nice" to hear Steeler fans caught in the whole "We coulda woulda won it all IF only..." narrative.
Reply/Quote
I posted somewhere after the game that I won't watch the Bengals until Adam Jones and Burfict are gone. I'm willing to admit that it my statement might have been too influenced by the fresh wounds. But damnit if they can't keep their cool they have no place on our defense. We have something way too good going here to let their shitty decisions influence us to such a huge degree. Yea, Vontaze and Jones, you're a big reason we even did so well. You're also a big reason why the Steelers came into our damn house and beat us AGAIN. I know both of you hate the damn Steelers and I'll never fault you for that, ever. And I know you gotta get pissed sometimes to play at a high level on Defense. That said, you guys handed them that field goal on a silver platter.
Reply/Quote
Ive been a huge Burfict fan, even said when we picked him up after the draft that he would be our best player on D. If we had 10 more players on our D like Burfict we would be Pitt. I also wanted that LB that teams feared, but damn there is a difference between being that Luke Kuechly, Ray Lewis type intimidator and being a complete selfish idiot. He is a freakin Idiot who helped us lose a game that he could have been the hero in.
Reply/Quote

Hmm we went 8-0 without him.
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones should be the fulltime PR/KR and demoted from other duties to take him off the field. It would let him concentrate on PR/KR and I think it'd work out. I can't Imagine what a dalton led team would do starting on the 35 every drive.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 06:05 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Adam Jones should be the fulltime PR/KR and demoted from other duties to take him off the field. It would let him concentrate on PR/KR and I think it'd work out. I can't Imagine what a dalton led team would do starting on the 35 every drive.

Brilliant. Demote one of the top 5 corners in the league this year to special teams......wonder why the coaches didn't think of that one.....
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Brilliant. Demote one of the top 5 corners in the league this year to special teams......wonder why the coaches didn't think of that one.....

Well, if you want some middle ground from people trying to fire Burfict and Jones because of their personality. 1) It would keep Pacman off the field for those moments that could screw you over, 2) he's a huge upgrade over Brandon tate 3) he's getting old.

"Top 5" corner didn't make the probowl, FYI.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:42 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Well, if you want some middle ground from people trying to fire Burfict and Jones because of their personality. 1) It would keep Pacman off the field for those moments that could screw you over, 2) he's a huge upgrade over Brandon tate 3) he's getting old.

"Top 5" corner didn't make the probowl, FYI.

If making the Pro Bowl is your yardstick, you need a new yardstick. The Pro Bowl voting is a joke. Look at the rankings...
Reply/Quote
Without him this game isn't even close. I'll take him on my team any day. He's getting killed in the media now & will have to be on his best behavior next season. They will be watching him like a hawk.
Reply/Quote
If the NFL fines Joey Porter, is that an admission that the refs botched that situation?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I love the way Burfict plays. **** the Steelers.
Reply/Quote

Its the coaches job to instill composure when the game gets crazy. If it wasn't for Burfict we wouldn't even took the lead. He put the team in a great place to win. Its all on Lewis in my mind. Why give the ball to butter fingers? They should've taken a knee and kicked a FG. 

Burfict is a monster..my favorite player on the Bengals.
Reply/Quote