Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analyzing Players on Game Day
Before I ask 2 questions I wanted to preface with this first, and I guarantee you that some will not read this and come across with a smart ass answer to the questions.

As I have said before I have never played or coached a snap of organized football.  I have noticed so many posts in here where guys are analyzing players performance, sometimes in depth. I am asking these questions, mainly to see what I am possibly missing by watching the games the way I do.

Here are the 2 questions:

1.  (a) For those that this applies to, are you analyzing these players AFTER the live game on some replay format, or (b) are you taking PFF stats and using them?

2.  If the answer to the above question is no for BOTH a and b, how are you able to analyze these guys that are 'away' from the ball, and still be able to follow the ball?

Just curious.
Reply/Quote
1. Just a), not PFF. I have NFL Game Pass and watch some combination of the condensed game and coaches (all 22) film.
b. N/A
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 08:34 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: 1. Just a), not PFF.  I have NFL Game Pass and watch some combination of the condensed game and coaches (all 22) film.
b. N/A

Understood, I also have Game Pass but I still 'follow the ball' even there.
Reply/Quote