Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Arrested in Vegas
Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but that degenerate Burfict was arrested in Vegas on battery charges:

Quote: Former NFL player Vontaze Burfict was arrested Saturday in Las Vegas. Court records indicate Burfict was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery.

The records did not list an attorney for Burfict who could comment on his behalf. Circumstances of the 30-year-old Burfict’s arrest weren’t immediately available.

Burfict was playing for the Oakland Raiders when the NFL on Sept. 30, 2019, suspended him for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle.

Yawn

I wonder what the hell he did this time.

Dude's a head case.

I wonder how good he could have been if Marvin wold have had him under control and disciplined.

But "what if" is the story of the entire Bengals history.
Reply/Quote
He at least always kept himself out of trouble off the field, but so much for that.

I’ll always have a love/hate view on Tez.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Big deal, he hasn't been a Bengal for years..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 09:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He at least always kept himself out of trouble off the field, but so much for that.

I’ll always have a love/hate view on Tez.

Yeah, he was good but it was just like "learn some self-control on the field and you'll be a Pro Bowler."  

It was Hill's fault that we lost that game, but it might not have mattered if Burfict just played with a little self-control and didn't dive at Brown.  

Granted that he did try to miss, but he just had to not try and kill him in the first place and we probably win that game.
Reply/Quote
This is so sad. I met Vontaze Burfict at training camp in 2012 and he impressed me so much. He was an undrafted free agent and so happy to be a Bengal. We spoke for about ten minutes and I knew Vontaze would be a star because he was so focused and intense.

Despite his current situation with the law I wish all Bengal players shared Vontaze’s passion for the game. He brought energy to that defense!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 10:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, he was good but it was just like "learn some self-control on the field and you'll be a Pro Bowler."  

It was Hill's fault that we lost that game, but it might not have mattered if Burfict just played with a little self-control and didn't dive at Brown.  

Granted that he did try to miss, but he just had to not try and kill him in the first place and we probably win that game.

Well, he was a Pro Bowler in 2013, but he could have went multiple times.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 10:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, he was a Pro Bowler in 2013, but he could have went multiple times.

I know but you know what I mean.  He could have been great.
Reply/Quote
We don't know if he was at fault.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Guy's been a headcase since college and went undrafted because of it. I mean sure, give him the benefit of the doubt on the charges but he's guilty of being a fill in the blank for his time in the public eye. Hope age mellows him out. Wonder how many close calls he's had that we don't know about.

And I don't think Marvin could've changed him. Some people refuse to change, you can't make them.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 10:40 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Guy's been a headcase since college and went undrafted because of it. I mean sure, give him the benefit of the doubt on the charges but he's guilty of being a fill in the blank for his time in the public eye. Hope age mellows him out. Wonder how many close calls he's had that we don't know about.

And I don't think Marvin could've changed him. Some people refuse to change, you can't make them.

Maybe Marvin couldn't have changed him, but I definitely think Marvin could have demanded more discipline and could have cut down on suspensions and on-field mistakes.  Some of that also falls on Mike Brown and his unwillingness to really cut anyone for disciplinary reasons or demand change of the culture, but the culture also fell on Marvin.  
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 10:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, he was good but it was just like "learn some self-control on the field and you'll be a Pro Bowler."  

burfict made it to the NFL about 10 years to late... 
Reply/Quote
I can't help but love Taz. Dude was a freaking beast on the field.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote