Poll: How many starters do we re-sign
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many do we re-sign......poll
The way I see it we have 5 starters that are going to become free agents.......Iloka, Hall, Adam Jones, Marvin Jones, and Sanu.

How many do you think we re-sign.

i say three. One each at WR, S, and CB.

what do you guys think?
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 03:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The way I see it we have 5 starters that are going to become free agents.......Iloka, Hall, Adam Jones, Marvin Jones, and Sanu.

How many do you think we re-sign.

i say three.  One each at WR, S, and CB.

what do you guys think?

Nelson?

And I think we keep one S, WR, and CB. So 3 total, hopefully both joneses and Iloka. Really hope we don't only sign the other three
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I see us resigning only one maybe and that being T.J. Johnson.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 03:57 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Nelson?

Damn.  Can't believe I forgot to include Nelson.
Reply/Quote
What I would like to see; Iloka, Nelson, A Jones, and ML Jones.

What I think is most likely; Nelson, V Rey, A Jones.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I picked 3. I'd love to vote for Jones, Jones and Iloka, but my head tells me Nelson, Adam Jones and Sanu. If Adam Jones gets a better offer, then it will be Nelson, Hall and Sanu.

Reply/Quote
I voted 2 because for some reason I was only thinking of MLJ, Iloka, Nelson and Pacman.

Out of Iloka, Hall, Adam Jones, MLJ, Nelson and Sanu (who I don't consider a starter) though?

I'd say...

90% chance we sign 1 safety - I'd bet on Nelson.
5% chance we keep both safeties.
50% chance we keep 1 WR. Flip a coin on which one. I could easily see losing both.
0% chance we keep both WRs.
75% chance we keep Adam. He will try to talk his price up though, and there's a chance the Dolphins will pay him. I think he's a Bengal though.
80% chance we keep Leon. Some think Leon is gone. I think our coaches value his leadership. I think he wants to stay and will.

In total, I think we'll keep 3. Most likely Adam, Leon and Nelson. All the young guys are out the door and slightly overpaid by someone else.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote