Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burfict, Dre out...
These two have ruled out for this Sunday's game. My guess is that we will do more of the same as we have been doing....
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 06:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: These two have ruled out for this Sunday's game. My guess is that we will do more of the same as we have been doing....

No reason to risk them to a lost season now.
Reply/Quote
Not a peep in the media about 3 of our guys getting concussions in that game. Yet another example where playing the Steelers has cost our guys multiple games. Meanwhile, Burfict is still the villain for hurting Antonio that one time.

Reply/Quote
You're right there isn't. I would like to see these younger guys perform where we actually get aggressive instead of the norm of letting teams drive up and down the field.
Reply/Quote
At this point, the Bengals should just go ahead and play their reserve players and other people on the roster and find out who can and who can't play.

It's what they did in 2010 and it, along with the draft of Andy and A.J., led to unexpected success a year later and a return to the playoffs.

BTW, what little I saw of the Bears game made me wanna barf.
Reply/Quote
Sit them all, let the kids play, worst case we get a higher draft pick!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Ok, so the game should move along faster. Less penalties.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I believe the team has quit on Marv anyways.

No need for Burfict to get another concussion and be out of the league in a meaningless game.

Hope we lose out but we see some good stuff from the young guys.
Reply/Quote
I didn't watch this past game.
how did Jordan Evans play at LB?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 08:33 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I didn't watch this past game.

Think terrible and then go down from there. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 08:33 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I didn't watch this past game.

Imagine a baby giraffe, trying to walk for the first time.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 08:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Imagine a baby giraffe, trying to walk for the first time.

I can't think that's a good thing at all Hilarious  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 09:45 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I can't think that's a good thing at all Hilarious  

He's gotta learn somehow, right?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 09:53 PM)unsetBengal Wrote: He's gotta learn somehow, right?

Nah, I get it, and I'm all for young guys learning, I guess when I read that I flashed a literal baby giraffe on a football field and that made me clutch a bit.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 06:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: These two have ruled out for this Sunday's game. My guess is that we will do more of the same as we have been doing....

Is Burfict's concussion the result of Ju-Ju's illegal hit? If Burfict inflicted the same damage on a Steeler, the Steeler fans would want Burfict out of the NFL.

No need for Burfict to rush back, The D can't stop anyone anyway. DreKirk will not be missed.
Reply/Quote

Maybe a little better against the run?

Seems Maualuga was in today...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/13/rey-maualuga-visits-bengals/
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 08:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Imagine a baby giraffe, trying to walk for the first time.

[Image: tenor.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 10:20 PM)Derrick Wrote: Is Burfict's concussion the result of Ju-Ju's illegal hit? If Burfict inflicted the same damage on a Steeler, the Steeler fans would want Burfict out of the NFL.

No need for Burfict to rush back, The D can't stop anyone anyway. DreKirk will not be missed.
Yep. Bur because Burfict concussed Brown and hurt Bell in the past, everyone sees JuJu's hit as "karma" and are completely ok with it. JuJu is just a soldier of justice, right?! Whatever
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 10:20 PM)Derrick Wrote: Is Burfict's concussion the result of Ju-Ju's illegal hit? If Burfict inflicted the same damage on a Steeler, the Steeler fans would want Burfict out of the NFL.

Sure is the result of that dirty mutha.

You are correct on Kirkpatrick as well. He won't be missed. Big time mistake in extending him instead of Whit.

(12-14-2017, 12:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep. Bur because Burfict concussed Brown and hurt Bell in the past, everyone sees JuJu's hit as "karma" and are completely ok with it. JuJu is just a soldier of justice, right?! Whatever

So much bullshit man. I want to punch a Steeler fan, need to find my brother in law. Whatever
Reply/Quote

Give the kid credit; he seemed to improve quickly. PFF had him rated as our top performer in the Ravens game. He rated particularly well in coverage
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote