Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Burfict Fan in P.A.
LINK:

The Pittsburgh Steelers can't seem to shake Vontaze Burfict.

A fan wearing a Burfict No.55 jersey was seen at Pittsburgh's first practice of training camp, which will surely draw the ire of Steeler Nation that flocked to Latrobe to watch the Steelers begin their preparations for the 2016 season.

[Image: CojCpqdXgAAGBrY.jpg]

With this, and Burfict changing his default picture on his twitter account to this:
[Image: ajtO6C5G.jpg]

Steelers media is all in a tiff right now...
[Image: CoeG-JvXEAAwWU1.jpg]

I think Burfict is mad he's suspended...thoughts?

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I want to buy that guy a beer
Reply/Quote
I nominate that guy for Bengals Board Hero of the Day.
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see the reactions of those fans at their camp. He should have worn a go pro
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2016, 10:22 PM)bonesaw Wrote: I want to buy that guy a beer

I will buy his next one then.

Ballsy 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
There was a guy that must have owned or was employed by the business right next to the Bengals training camp in Georgetown who would do something similar: He would back a pickup truck with a giant inflatable steeler player in the pickup bed that held its's finger as a number one (I raised a different finger) and he would just back up to the fence line and honk.

I had a plan the next year to dress up as samoan warriors (we had Peko, Fanane, Maualuga at that time) and throw spears over the fence to puncture it. Or maybe a three man slingshot with orange water ballons. A friend decided orange paint balls would be a better weapon. Unfortunately, it never transpired. He never returned. But we were ready Wink
Reply/Quote
please be wolfkaoson
Reply/Quote
Awesome!
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?&id=OIP.M68ca71768895c66ff1086ac80494...=0&p=0&r=0] I like this one better
Reply/Quote