Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter
(09-14-2017, 07:44 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm not sure which is sadder. That Ben will get away with it or the delusional fan base who refuses to acknowledge it under the guise of 'but Burfict' or whatever.

**** the NFL. Everyone wants to protest them about players and the anthem, but nobody wants to protest them for showing a clear bias towards the chosen few teams (i.e: Pittsburgh playing bush league bullshit, Seahawks DBs holding like a mother *****, etc.).

Speaking of Burfict, maybe Ben will body slam him next. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 08:02 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Speaking of Burfict, maybe Ben will body slam him next. 

Maybe this time he'll do something cool like slap on a Sharpshooter or Crippler Crossface. I mean if he can get away with an ankle lock, the Pig might as well go full hoss with it.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 07:44 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm not sure which is sadder. That Ben will get away with it or the delusional fan base who refuses to acknowledge it under the guise of 'but Burfict' or whatever.

**** the NFL. Everyone wants to protest them about players and the anthem, but nobody wants to protest them for showing a clear bias towards the chosen few teams (i.e: Pittsburgh playing bush league bullshit, Seahawks DBs holding like a mother *****, etc.).

Well, there's also the "but Harrison" Bengals crowd too. No one wants to own up to what their shitty players do... but I've said it before that there's a reason I got Torrey Smith and not Terrell Suggs when I traded my Rice jersey in. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well, there's also the "but Harrison" Bengals crowd too. No one wants to own up to what their shitty players do... but I've said it before that there's a reason I got Torrey Smith and not Terrell Suggs when I traded my Rice jersey in. 

Spencer Strasmore is a bully and started that fight.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well, there's also the "but Harrison" Bengals crowd too. No one wants to own up to what their shitty players do... but I've said it before that there's a reason I got Torrey Smith and not Terrell Suggs when I traded my Rice jersey in. 

Harrison, Ward, Mitchell...they've got a lot of targets these days it seems.

It is what it is. But I'm with you on not sporting the idiots on your team. You won't rep Suggs, I won't even consider a Burfict or Jones.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 12:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Harrison, Ward, Mitchell...they've got a lot of targets these days it seems.

It is what it is. But I'm with you on not sporting the idiots on your team. You won't rep Suggs, I won't even consider a Burfict or Jones.

I'd go Burfict before Jones.  For all the noise about him, you don't ever hear about him off the field.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 12:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Spencer Strasmore is a bully and started that fight.  

Should I watch Ballers?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 12:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Should I watch Ballers?

I think it's pretty damn funny.

Reply/Quote
What did Burfict tweet after this loss?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 10:57 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What did Burfict tweet after this loss?

The Steelers haven't played yet so........ He hasn't seen any football this week.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:09 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The Steelers haven't played yet so........ He hasn't seen any football this week.

Sir, there are hours of old game footage he could tweet.  Stop making excuses for him! 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:15 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sir, there are hours of old game footage he could tweet.  Stop making excuses for him! 

That's call research....Do you think this guy has ever in his life done research?  I had though you were smart.............My mistake.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That's call research....Do you think this guy has ever in his life done research?  I had though you were smart.............My mistake.

How dare you!

BTW, your sig remains funny after all these years.  I miss SLS.   Sad
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:21 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How dare you!

BTW, your sig remains funny after all these years.  I miss SLS.   Sad

I have running theories as to what ever happened to that guy.  He disappeared shortly after I published the sig. 

1.  Shortly after having what he thought was a slap in the face punishment to SCS for losing a bet, twisted into a dig back at him, SLS took solace in his budding rap carrier.  Focused more than ever, his rhymes became honed to the likes no one has ever seen.  Currently his song "No Scope" has been at the top of the charts since October on 2011 in Qatar.

2.  Given the devastating, constant smack that my sig provides every time I post he decided to take a couple month hiatus from the boards.  Returning under some other ID (Lucie)

3.  He ded.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 09:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's seriously ridiculous how big of scum Steelers players and organization is, and how their fans and the NFL turn a blind eye to it.

Burfict only shows two, but the site has one that he missed.

Two of them are the Steelers headhunting on defenseless players, which is about as dirty as you can be, and the third one is Big Ben trying to twist a player's ankle after Ben flops on the ground when the player barely touches him!

Watch them all here and read the article.

And here at work they thought it was only me because it was a divisional rival.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That's call research....Do you think this guy has ever in his life done research?  I had though you were smart.............My mistake.

'Cause he's black?

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 'Cause he's black?

Tell the truth....That was a statement not a question.  Racist.  Whatever

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Tell the truth....That was a statement not a question.  Racist.  Whatever

LOL

Nah I just like reminding myself from time to time how easy it is to be a liberal. Wink

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: LOL

Nah I just like reminding myself from time to time how easy it is to be a liberal. Wink

It sure is easier to judge people by their actions rather than their race.... ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote