Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter
(09-11-2017, 11:28 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've been saying that for years, every year I inch a bit farther in that direction.  I almost didn't get Sunday ticket this year.  Goodell, as he does in every instance, shit the bed with the new "safety" rules.  Yes, it's fine to penalize a guy for targeting another dude's head like as missile.  It's quite another thing to penalize a guy for not having the ability to change his mind in a split second or alter the laws of physics and completely alter their body's inertia.  The Gay penalty (pun intended) yesterday was horrific.  Not only was it a bad call, they made it after they watched the jumbotron replay of the hit.  Seriously, WTF!?  Basically, you will now be penalized in the NFL if you hit a dude too hard.  Football isn't half the sport it was in the 70s-90s.

Yeah it's bad.  I was one of the few here who didn't have a problem with the majority of what James Harrison did.  

This whole thing of not taking into account the fact that receivers can lower themselves turning a hit to the chest into a hit to the head is ridiculous.  I didn't see the Gay hit outside of that little clip, but if they looked at the (do they really have jumbotrons still LOL) to make a call, they should be fired.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  I watch  4 or 8 games at the same time 

ADHD? Sorry to hear. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 09:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'd love to publicly call Goodell out about that or even just the national media as to why they ignore it.

http://www.nytix.com/Links/TV/articles/newsmediacontacts.html

There ya go....let us know how it works out for ya.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 03:35 PM)BMK Wrote: http://www.nytix.com/Links/TV/articles/newsmediacontacts.html

There ya go....let us know how it works out for ya.

He wouldn't listen and I wouldn't even get to publicly do it because it paints the NFL and the Steelers in a bad light.

If you have something more than just a generalized emailing of TV stations that would actually be heard, I'll go all-out for it.
Reply/Quote
Tune in next week for another episode of Burfict getting mad and posting to Twitter from his couch while the Bengals continue their quest to acquire one of these mysterious "points".
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 04:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He wouldn't listen and I wouldn't even get to publicly do it because it paints the NFL and the Steelers in a bad light.

If you have something more than just a generalized emailing of TV stations that would actually be heard, I'll go all-out for it.

Bradley, if you have new evidence of foul play by the big bad Steelers, you need to get this info to the commissioner immediately.
Fly up to New York at NFL headquarters and tell Gooddell what you have discovered. Save your receipts for your expenses and I will reimburse them for you. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just matter of time until Steeler's fans and you are whining when he takes out Bells's knee again.......legally

wow....that was more underwhelming of you than usual.   Yawn
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 06:20 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Bradley, if you have new evidence of foul play by the big bad Steelers, you need to get this info to the commissioner immediately.
Fly up to New York at NFL headquarters and tell Gooddell what you have discovered. Save your receipts for your expenses and I will reimburse them for you. ThumbsUp

lol!!!!!

The evidence is in the videos in that link, but, as I said, it will get ignored because it's the Steelers!

Good Lord! Steelers fans need everything spelt out to them or they just conveniently ignore the obvious!
Reply/Quote
Sickening to see the Steelers continuously getting away with this crap with no punishment and Burfict somehow gets suspended for a clean hit. What a joke.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Not sure who called them scum organizations, but all I know is the Ravens kicked our ass yesterday. Steelers kick our ass on a regular basis. Hell, Browns may kick our ass in 2017.

Read the op.  
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: it is 2017, I watch  4 or 8 games at the same time on a 120" screen

Go BS somewhere else Lovenuts. You are switching back and forth between games with Sunday ticket. You can only "watch" one at a time or does your supposedly "120" tv have four to eight tuners in it for 4-8 picture in a picture? Nfl redzone is only scoring highlights. Are you Brad's daddy making things up again?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 06:59 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Go BS somewhere else Lovenuts. You are switching back and forth between games with Sunday ticket. You can only "watch" one at a time or does your supposedly "120" tv have four to eight tuners in it for 4-8 picture in a picture? Nfl redzone is only scoring highlights. Are you Brad's daddy making things up again?

Jealous dude?

Yes, I tape them, put them in slow motion and can pretty much see every play of any given game (like big hits). Nice chatting Buttercup Balls of Steel
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 06:59 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Go BS somewhere else Lovenuts. You are switching back and forth between games with Sunday ticket. You can only "watch" one at a time or does your supposedly "120" tv have four to eight tuners in it for 4-8 picture in a picture? Nfl redzone is only scoring highlights. Are you Brad's daddy making things up again?

There's a game mix channel that shows up to 8 games at the same time.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 09:44 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Jealous dude?

Yes, I tape them, put them in slow motion and can pretty much see every play of any given game (like big hits). Nice chatting Buttercup Balls of Steel

Where do you buy your VHS tapes from?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 10:29 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Where do you buy your VHS tapes from?

It's Beta, punk.  Oh you may not even know what that is.  LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 10:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It's Beta, punk.  Oh you may not even know what that is.  LOL

Please, we had a betamax player before the repair shop we took it to closed down and took everything with them.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 10:32 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Please, we had a betamax player before the repair shop we took it to closed down and took everything with them.

Damn that's cold.

Reply/Quote

They have a channel on my DirecTV that shows multiple games..you know, the screen is divided by up to 8 smaller screens so that they can show 8 different games at once, on my single TV. All i have to do is move the highlighted box from square to square to get audio of that particular game. 

Welcome to the 21 Century, cave dweller. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

I see that close call with the Browns made Steelers fans more bitter and delusional than usual!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 03:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They have a channel on my DirecTV that shows multiple games..you know, the screen is divided by up to 8 smaller screens so that they can show 8 different games at once, on my single TV. All i have to do is move the highlighted box from square to square to get audio of that particular game. 

Welcome to the 21 Century, cave dweller. Mellow

By "I"...You mean your Luvnuts..... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote