Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter
(09-13-2017, 06:41 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good morning. You guys saying "dirty" implies intention and premeditation. I don't know, and you don't either if these hits are premeditated or just poor tackling techniques with the new rules.
As far as the questionable hits the Steeler players made this past Sunday, the players they hit at least had the ball in their possession. Vontaze Butthurt blind sided a player who , didn't have the ball, had nothing to do with the play and was defense less.

BTW, they are saying the same things over at the Clowns message board. Great minds think a like. Good Day

He hit a receiver coming out of the backfield in the shoulder and chest and took him out of his route like a linebacker is supposed to.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

(09-13-2017, 11:34 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: That's odd, I don't recall a Steelers player deliberately twisting an opponent's ankles after the play in an attempt to injure them.  Nor do I recall anyone grabbing another dude's junk after the play.

REALLY?!  WHAT DO YOU THINK BEN IS DOING IN THE SECOND VIDEO IN THE LINK I POSTED?!  GIVING HIM AN ANKLE MASSAGE?!

That might be the most ironic and stupidest thing anyone has ever posted on here because your quarterback is doing it in the link that this thread is about!  And another ironic thing is how often you and other Steelers fans call me stupid!

You also conveniently leave out that your number one all-time receiver is commonly regarded as one of the dirtiest players of all-time!  Blindsiding players, breaking jaws, taking unnecessary shots, the list goes on and on!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 12:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  

REALLY?!  WHAT DO YOU THINK BEN IS DOING IN THE SECOND VIDEO IN THE LINK I POSTED?!  GIVING HIM AN ANKLE MASSAGE?!

That might be the most ironic and stupidest thing anyone has ever posted on here because your quarterback is doing it in the link that this thread is about!  And another ironic thing is how often you and other Steelers fans call me stupid!

You also conveniently leave out that your number one all-time receiver is commonly regarded as one of the dirtiest players of all-time!  Blindsiding players, breaking jaws, taking unnecessary shots, the list goes on and on!

As a neutral party, he appears to be suggesting that, whether or not it is dirty aside (which it is), Ben was trying to make a tackle by pulling from the ankle where Burfict was just twisting someone's ankle with the intent to injure them as it occurred after the tackle has been made. 

Either way, your teams are dirty and suck. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 01:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: As a neutral party, he appears to be suggesting that, whether or not it is dirty aside (which it is), Ben was trying to make a tackle by pulling from the ankle where Burfict was just twisting someone's ankle with the intent to injure them as it occurred after the tackle has been made. 

Why was he trying to make a tackle?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 01:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Why was he trying to make a tackle?

The rapist claims it was done to prevent him from tackling others. It's BS but, despite being dirty, it was a different circumstance than Burfict. Hopefully understanding that give some context that will prevent a freakout.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 01:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: As a neutral party, he appears to be suggesting that, whether or not it is dirty aside (which it is), Ben was trying to make a tackle by pulling from the ankle where Burfict was just twisting someone's ankle with the intent to injure them as it occurred after the tackle has been made. 

(09-13-2017, 02:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The rapist claims it was done to prevent him from tackling others. It's BS but, despite being dirty, it was a different circumstance than Burfict. Hopefully understanding that give some context that will prevent a freakout.

HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT A DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCE?!  HE WAS TRYING TO INJURE THE DEFENDER, BUT BEN'S JUST A HUGE ***** AND AN IDIOT, NOT REALIZING THAT HE'S NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO BEND A MAN'S ANKLE THAT'S THAT SIZE!

There's no possible way you're believing or expecting anyone else to believe the bullshit you're posting!

The defender was facing Ben when he started twisting, he wasn't looking to go make a tackle!  It even looks like it was an interception, so why would he being trying to tackle anyone?!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 03:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT A DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCE?!  HE WAS TRYING TO INJURE THE DEFENDER, BUT BEN'S JUST A HUGE ***** AND AN IDIOT, NOT REALIZING THAT HE'S NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO BEND A MAN'S ANKLE THAT'S THAT SIZE!

There's no possible way you're believing or expecting anyone else to believe the bullshit you're posting!

The defender was facing Ben when he started twisting, he wasn't looking to go make a tackle!  It even looks like it was an interception, so why would he being trying to tackle anyone?!

Burfict twisted an ankle after a play had ended. Ben tried to bring a guy down by the ankle during a play. Very different circumstances... but they're both dirty and could have resulted in a serious injury. Both dirty.

You really need to chill out, man. This is why people don't bother, any attempts to be neutral result in your flipping the **** out. It's not like I'm saying it was a clean play.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 11:34 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: That's odd, I don't recall a Steelers player deliberately twisting an opponent's ankles after the play in an attempt to injure them.  Nor do I recall anyone grabbing another dude's junk after the play.

Then you haven't been paying attention.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 02:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The rapist claims it was done to prevent him from tackling others. It's BS but, despite being dirty, it was a different circumstance than Burfict. Hopefully understanding that give some context that will prevent a freakout.

Prevent who? The D-lineman was a blocker at that point as the Big Pig had just thrown a pick. That's why the lineman shoved him; to stop Ben from tackling someone.

At best it's a holding call.

Edit: not that the blatant hold was flagged either.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 03:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Burfict twisted an ankle after a play had ended. Ben tried to bring a guy down by the ankle during a play. Very different circumstances... but they're both dirty and could have resulted in a serious injury. Both dirty.

You really need to chill out, man. This is why people don't bother, any attempts to be neutral result in your flipping the **** out. It's not like I'm saying it was a clean play.

Nobody's flipping out, dude, but rather just showing enthusiasm over being happy about how ridiculous/stupid your post is.  I also use caps to try and get you to pay attention to the parts that counter your most ridiculous points.

How was that trying to bring him down and why was Ben trying to bring him down?  Did he think the guy was going to go make a tackle or was planning on going to block other people? They were out of the play and the defender was facing him.  He wasn't trying to bring him down.  He was trying to injure him because he's a punk rapist.

That's why anyone who thinks logically doesn't bother with you.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 11:34 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nor do I recall anyone grabbing another dude's junk after the play.

Holy finger bang batman!!

[Image: steelers_fins_wtf.gif]

Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 12:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  

You clearly missed the words "after the play".  A simple investment in improving your reading comprehension would probably lower your blood pressure significantly.  Lastly, you're still whining about Ward knocking Keith Rivers TFO?  I suppose it would be embarrassing that a Steelers WR was more physical than anyone on your entire team, but it might be time to let it go.  How many times was Ward suspended btw?

(09-13-2017, 03:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Then you haven't been paying attention.

Feel free to enlighten me.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 04:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Holy finger bang batman!!

Big Grin

Sir, he's clearly checking the man's prostate for cancer. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 04:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You clearly missed the words "after the play".  A simple investment in improving your reading comprehension would probably lower your blood pressure significantly.  Lastly, you're still whining about Ward knocking Keith Rivers TFO?  I suppose it would be embarrassing that a Steelers WR was more physical than anyone on your entire team, but it might be time to let it go.  How many times was Ward suspended btw?

Feel free to enlighten me.

Lack of punishment doesn't negate the dirtiness of it. If it wasn't dirty it'd still be allowed.

If you seek enlightenment, you need only browse this topic without the rose colored glasses.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 04:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Holy finger bang batman!!

Big Grin

The worst thing is the guys willingness to do that.  

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have to agree.  Dude's team looked like recycled vomit in their opener and he spends the rest of the day tweeting about the Steelers?  Here's the thing, let's say for the sake of argument that every Steelers play that the whiners on that board, and this one, claim is dirty actually is.  It doesn't change the fact that Burfict is a dirty POS.  It's indicative of why Burfict will be out of the league before his current contract is up, he doesn't get it.   The "other people do it too" defense doesn't work in grade school, adults engaging in it is next level pathetic.

Or it could simply point out that he gets called out for it while the steelers do not...but should.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 01:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ben was trying to make a tackle by pulling from the ankle 

I didn't know you could tackle a player who didnt have the ball. I thought that was a penalty called holding.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 04:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The worst thing is the guys willingness to do that.  

If that were my gooch, i'd be willing to debate that point.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 04:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sir, he's clearly checking the man's prostate for cancer. 

I'd believe you if you had said tonsils. 

Reply/Quote
One thing we can all agree on. Big Ben is the best QB Bengal fans have ever had the pleasure of watching. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote