Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict and All better stay cool before kick-off
Last game there were players fighting before the game.......This time, refs will just kick them OUT before the game.....If I was ref, I would.......If Bengals want to win....THEY SAVE IT FOR THE GAME....Burfict and others need to get their heads out of their rear ends and quit playing into Steelers TRAP....THIS is the play-offs, not pre-season

If Burfict and others get kicked out before the game or early in game, They Are Bums, THe lot of them....and you can say it ain't so.....But It Is........You don't win the damn game before the damn game......The Steelers know Burfict is a hot head and they will sucker him into being an idiot. ....He could go against everything that made him not drafted, and play like he is not an idiot. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Yep, everybody just needs to keep their cool. Last time it seemed like the Bengals got all hyped up before the game and stayed that way while the Steelers calmed down and then went about their business. They need to play hard, play smart, and take care of business. The twitter and smack and all the other middle school bullshit can't wait untl after the game when they've ended the Steelers' season.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm worried about Pac-Man. He wasn't able to play last game and really wanted/wants a piece of these guys. Stay cool Pac, stay cool.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was listening on the radio today to one of the daily bengals reporters and he said.. practice is calm, cool and collected. He actually made a interesting point , that the pressure of winning in the playoffs does not have the same feel around Bengal land. He said because it is Pittsburgh the team seems more concentrated in seeing as playing Pittsburgh and not winning their first game in playoffs.. I found that a bit interesting
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 10:49 PM)bonesaw Wrote: I'm worried about Pac-Man.  He wasn't able to play last game and really wanted/wants a piece of these guys.  Stay cool Pac, stay cool.

That, and Pac also got a really costly personal foul in the first game... For what it's worth, I think Coley had an article this week about the stressed sportsmanship on display during the Ravens game.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 10:53 PM)gobobro Wrote: That, and Pac also got a really costly personal foul in the first game... For what it's worth, I think Coley had an article this week about the stressed sportsmanship on display during the Ravens game.

Burfict......I'm sorry......the target is Burfict........He fell right into it last game.......If he is dumb, don't play so dumber. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 10:35 PM)kevin Wrote: Last game there were players fighting before the game.......This time, refs will just kick them OUT before the game.....If I was ref, I would.......If Bengals want to win....THEY SAVE IT FOR THE GAME....Burfict and others need to get their heads out of their rear ends and quit playing into Steelers TRAP....THIS is the play-offs, not pre-season

If Burfict and others get kicked out before the game or early in game, They Are Bums, THe lot of them....and you can say it ain't so.....But It Is........You don't win the damn game before the damn game......The Steelers know Burfict is a hot head and they will sucker him into being an idiot. ....He could go against everything that made him not drafted, and play like he is not an idiot. 
I'd be completely shocked if any pre game scuffles happen this time around.  Unfortunately there could be some personal foul penalties on both sides.  But all  in all I think both teams are just ready to let their play on the field do the talking. 

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 10:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yep, everybody just needs to keep their cool.  Last time it seemed like the Bengals got all hyped up before the game and stayed that way while the Steelers calmed down and then went about their business.  They need to play hard, play smart, and take care of business.  The twitter and smack and all the other middle school bullshit can't wait untl after the game when they've ended the Steelers' season.

I didn't see the Steelers calm down.  I saw them play cheap and dirty.  The flags just didn't fly against them.

Case in point, Dre was getting a pushed a lot after a play and the ref was looking right at them.  After Dre started defending himself that was when a flag was thrown.  Luckily that one off set, but it did set the tone for both teams throughout the game.

Same thing with OBJ and Josh Norman.  Norman started by body slamming OBJ after a play early in the game, OBJ was even appealing to the ref before he was slammed.  No Flag.  So OBJ basically said "That is how it is...OK." and started in with his own cheap play.

I don't see the refs allowing it to play out as much in this game though.  So I hope our guys keep their cool.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 11:00 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I didn't see the Steelers calm down.  I saw them play cheap and dirty.  The flags just didn't fly against them.

Case in point, Dre was getting a pushed a lot after a play and the ref was looking right at them.  After Dre started defending himself that was when a flag was thrown.  Luckily that one off set, but it did set the tone for both teams throughout the game.

Same thing with OBJ and Josh Norman.  Norman started by body slamming OBJ after a play early in the game, OBJ was even appealing to the ref before he was slammed.  No Flag.  So OBJ basically said "That is how it is...OK." and started in with his own cheap play.

I don't see the refs allowing it to play out as much in this game though.  So I hope our guys keep their cool.

Guess we'll disagree. Regardless, they have a decent chance of winning if they stay focused and execute and forget the other nonsense.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
They'll be cheapos before the whistle and will try to agitate after. It's to be expected. I hope that the first attempted cheap shot is a rallying point for the team and that they provide some serious negative feedback to the other team by stomping them. Maybe someday they'll learn that dirty play is no substitute for playing the game better than your opponent.
Reply/Quote