Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict facing suspension
(08-30-2017, 11:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Repeat offender to rules in general, in regards to player safety.

So...the first time a player does a horse collar and has made several in the past, will they be treated the same?
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 11:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Repeat offender to rules in general, in regards to player safety.

I don't buy it.

I'm not one of the people that give Pacman a hard time, but he's violated the off field conduct rules more than a few times. His suspensions seem to be completely random.

Edit: I don't think they give Burfict hell because of the player safety...I think the bag tag on national TV was a lil embarrassing for them. Especially since it worked and the guy got flagged lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2017, 09:47 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Im not a homer. I blame our coaches, mgmt, owner and players for 26 years of accomplishing zero 

if that is not welcome here, please just ban me now. 

then you can all have the same opinions and talk about how great the Bengals could be without the NFL keeping us down 
You mentioned our fans in some post I'm not sure if you're a fan I understand being upset being critical but how about finding  a post that you actually was positive about the Bengals at some point if you're never happy or positive at all I don't know how you can be a fan
Reply/Quote
Let this sink in for a moment.

Burfict was suspended 6 games for a hit on a football field that may or may not have been illegal. That suspension has been reduced to 3 games.

Elsewhere in the world, Elliot gets hit with domestic violence charges, gets 6 games, appeals and has it upheld, fills court papers and the suspension is now invalid.

How the hell is hitting a guy on the field in a contact sport equal to or worse than punching a woman at home???

This league is so backwards... Burfict needs to play and fill a lawsuit against the league himself and use Elliot as his grounds for it.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Must be nice to play for one of the "chosen" teams. Burfict would be one of the biggest stars in the game if he played for the Steelers, Cowboys, Seahawks, Packers, Giants, or Patriots. Instead he's public enemy #1. Honestly I'm suprised they even reduced the number of games. I'm sure the Rooney lackey that runs the league would have loved to have Burfict out for our Pitt game.

Reply/Quote