Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict gets 3 game suspension
Per NFL mobile.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
A little unjust, if you ask me..  Should have been given a small fine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A little unjust, if you ask me..  Should have been given a small fine.

After the number of fines he already received in the last two weeks?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: After the number of fines he already received in the last two weeks?

I think it would be just If the NFL was uniform and fair across the board. They just aren't - they play favorites. If you don't think there is lobbying going on in the NFL by teams, then you live in a sad and uninformed world. Look at James Harrison: He was fined more than anyone, and the most he received was 1 game. If they were to suspend him for that hit, which wasn't dirty - It was a penalty, it should be 1 game if they want their image to be unbiased.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:58 PM)mroudfly Wrote:  if they want their image to be unbiased.

At what point in the recent history of the NFL have they ever given a shit about being unbiased? Patriot scandal, no matter what side you stand on, 4 games for that was in violation of the CBA. The "genius" running the show currently for the NFL cares not about anything besides ruling his realm, his way, with his rules and favoring his buddies and his preferred teams.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:58 PM)mroudfly Wrote: I think it would be just If the NFL was uniform and fair across the board. They just aren't - they play favorites. If you don't think there is lobbying going on in the NFL by teams, then you live in a sad and uninformed world. Look at James Harrison: He was fined more than anyone, and the most he received was 1 game. If they were to suspend him for that hit, which wasn't dirty - It was a penalty, it should be 1 game if they want their image to be unbiased.

Who twists ankles other than Burfict? Harrison does that too?

Burfict is a piece of trash.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Per NFL mobile.

Meh... have to cater to Steeler Nation, as they are the ones trolled into spending the absurdly massive amounts on team apparel/paraphernalia.

There is more than plenty of time to appeal.

I think it will get reduced to 1 game.

Also, they want to keep the soap opera rolling to sell "the rivalry".
Lame
Reply/Quote
Won't be long now before that piece of dog shit is out of the league. He's clearly incapable of learning since he's been doing this exact same things since college. With any luck he'll end up as Lawrence Phillips' cell mate.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:06 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Won't be long now before that piece of dog shit is out of the league.  He's clearly incapable of learning since he's been doing this exact same things since college.  With any luck he'll end up as Lawrence Phillips' cell mate.

lol. Just post a picture of a bobber and a night crawler on a hook next time. It would be more discreet. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:26 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: lol. Just post a picture of a bobber and a night crawler on a hook next time. It would be more discreet. 

Even with this post someone will still bite.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:36 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Even with this post someone will still bite.   ThumbsUp

:hooked:
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Per NFL mobile.

I bet your little pecker twitched a bit when you saw this and you couldn't run fast enough to post about it. amirite?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:16 PM)Vlad Wrote: Who twists ankles other than Burfict? Harrison does that too?

Burfict is a piece of trash.

If Burfict were a Pittsburgh Steeler, he'd rank about 14th on a list of 'worst human trash ever'. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing he'll appeal and it'll end up one game, 3 seems harsh. But let's be honest, ole Roger flies by the seat of his pants and has no clue what he's doing when it comes to this sort of stuff. Or anything for that matter.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:28 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: I'm guessing he'll appeal and it'll end up one game, 3 seems harsh. But let's be honest, ole Roger flies by the seat of his pants and has no clue what he's doing when it comes to this sort of stuff. Or anything for that matter.

Yea I'm pretty sure there's still no standardization for this stuff which doesn't bode well for the image of the NIL.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:16 PM)Vlad Wrote: Burfict is a piece of trash.

[Image: image.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Will be reduced to one game, because Burfict is the man..
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Meh... have to cater to Steeler Nation, as they are the ones trolled into spending the absurdly massive amounts on team apparel/paraphernalia.

There is more than plenty of time to appeal.

I think it will get reduced to 1 game.

Also, they want to keep the soap opera rolling to sell "the rivalry".
Lame

good on you for putting rivalry in quotation marks, its not much of a rivalry anyways, since 2005 the steelers are 17-7 and 2-0 in the playoffs against the bengals
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:34 PM)Griever Wrote: good on you for putting rivalry in quotation marks, its not much of a rivalry anyways, since 2005 the steelers are 17-7 and 2-0 in the playoffs against the bengals

I always love that "It isn't a rivalry" thing from Steelers fans posting on a Bengals board. 

“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always love that "It isn't a rivalry" thing from Steelers fans posting on a Bengals board. 

itd be more a rivalry if it wasnt so lopsided

and its not even close when it comes to the playoffs

the bengals never could get past pittsburgh when it mattered the most, thats why they had nothing to show for it in the 70s
People suck
Reply/Quote