Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict out again
This will definitely be a blowout loss lol, our defense is hot garbage when he’s out
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:21 AM)Trademark Wrote: This will definitely be a blowout loss lol, our defense is hot garbage when he’s out

Garbage? For some reason that word doesn't seem to explain the stench on this "D" anymore. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:30 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Garbage? For some reason that word doesn't seem to explain the stench on this "D" anymore. 

Yup,

At this point I'm not really sure Burfict being there would make that big a difference ? They've already quit this season.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:30 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Garbage? For some reason that word doesn't seem to explain the stench on this "D" anymore. 

I’d go cold garbage. Wet, cold hospital dumpster garbage during a rainstorm.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:37 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’d go cold garbage. Wet, cold hospital dumpster garbage during a rainstorm.

Diapers, needles, organs? I think we are getting closer.

Reply/Quote
Eh... Whatever. If we lose out, all the more likely Marvin doesn't come back. God forbid we win the final 3 games and Mike sees a ray of hope and offers Marv an extension he can't refuse
Reply/Quote
Banana peels are a better defensive unit than what we have on the field (sans our line).
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
No need to play him the rest of year......heal up.........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 01:20 PM)corpjet Wrote: No need to play him the rest of year......heal up.........

This. He has had how many concussions? Each one takes longer to resolve and makes the next one that easier to suffer. Just sit the rest of the season out, no reason at all to suit up for meaningless games. Let Evans get some experience in trash time (which the rest of the season is)
Reply/Quote
without him, this D is garbage
Reply/Quote
Seasons over so who cares
Reply/Quote