Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict permanently our MLB
Guenther, has made Tez our MLB, permanently. Now to get Evans on the field more at WLB! Love Vinny, but Evans can scoot!
Reply/Quote
Im happy about this move atleast,just in time to play fornette.i want Evans and Burfict out there.
Reply/Quote
Link?

Not that I don't believe, I want to read why and other motivation lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
If true, it's about damn time. It only took 5.5 seasons!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 09:15 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Link?

Not that I don't believe, I want to read why and other motivation lol
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Slants-and-screens-Tez-staying-in-middle-J-Smooth-roughs-up-punt-Four-Corners-Defense/7af7f0a8-4b1c-4c44-b062-a5f5d2a284d1
Reply/Quote
Won't make a whole lot of difference since we only have a MLB 20 or 30% of the time because we're usually in Nickel, but I remember reading where Taz liked playing WILL because it gave him more freedom to make plays.

That said, it is awesome to have a bad-ass dude playing MIKE and controlling things from the middle of the field!
Reply/Quote
Personally I think VB has suffered by moving to the middle, he know has too much responsibility. I like him at Will here he can kind of freelance.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If it gets Jordan Evans on the field to develop this year I am all for it. They said Jordan is our best cover backer that will help with stopping the TE from getting big chunks of yardage.
Reply/Quote