Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burfict's Lawn getting shit on by Steelers Fan, multiple times
(02-20-2016, 11:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Somebody put a flaming bag of dog poop on my porch one time.  Actually they did it a few times.  My wife warned me not to step on it, but I did anyway.  That devil woman don't tell me my business.

(02-21-2016, 01:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm sure she didn't mind so long as you weren't wearing your boots.

I don't know which is worse: that you're referencing Billy Madison or that I know  that you're referencing Billy Madison.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2016, 11:04 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Somebody put a flaming bag of dog poop on my porch one time.  Actually they did it a few times.  My wife warned me not to step on it, but I did anyway.  That devil woman don't tell me my business.

(02-21-2016, 12:51 PM)bonesaw Wrote: He called the shit, poop.

(02-21-2016, 01:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm sure she didn't mind so long as you weren't wearing your boots.

(02-23-2016, 12:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know which is worse: that you're referencing Billy Madison or that I know  that you're referencing Billy Madison.

ThumbsUp

[Image: 8bac7315c2439d3a22f9e13750f2bc3f2b301003...m_animated]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With a home like that and his salary you would think he could afford to go to harbor freight and buy a few security cameras..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 01:01 AM)grampahol Wrote: With a home like that and his salary you would think he could afford to go to harbor freight and buy a few security cameras..
I think this is fake.

That's not his house. He lives in NKY in a very nice but very normal subdivision. Not mansions or anything. 

At least he did last year, I know some of his neighbors.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 05:50 PM)kdgjr Wrote: I think this is fake.

That's not his house. He lives in NKY in a very nice but very normal subdivision. Not mansions or anything. 

At least he did last year, I know some of his neighbors.

Fwiw, there's plenty of Steelers fans in NKY and a-holes live everywhere. Even in nice neighborhoods.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 01:01 AM)grampahol Wrote: With a home like that and his salary you would think he could afford to go to harbor freight and buy a few security cameras..
lol... true!

I thought you were going to say "with a home like that and his salary... you can shit on my lawn anytime..." ha.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 05:50 PM)kdgjr Wrote: I think this is fake.

I would have assumed everyone knew it was fake based on the name of the website. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 04:17 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I would have assumed everyone knew it was fake based on the name of the website
Yep the part that said fakeespn pretty much tipped me off Nervous
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 08:32 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Yep the part that said fakeespn pretty much tipped me off Nervous

That, and the picture doesn't even seem to be him....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Has anyone discovered the identity of the poopetrator yet?
Reply/Quote