Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict's Suspension Details
This is pretty much standard for multiple game suspensions. Not sure what the complaining is all about.
Reply/Quote
I had no clue about the language in multiple game suspensions, which is why I started this.

Regardless of if it's NFL protocol or not, I still think it's 'over the top'. I can see players not allowed to be in the stadium the day of the games, but had no clue they were prohibited like they are.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 03:59 AM)Jpoore Wrote:
The rules are not uniform they can be changed based on how many violations, the severity, a la gordon.
But brady was over top as well. Could not even have friends from the team over to his house for sunday dinner.

No, they are the same for everyone.

The difference with Gordon is it is a conditional reinstatement.  He was not allowed any contact with the team before August during his one year suspension which required an application for reinstatement.   The idea here is that he can be around the team and train and have access to the structure that a guy with substance problems needs in his life.

People seem to forget that there is more preparation time spent off the field then on it. This the reason players cannot mingle with coaches and teammates during their suspensions.  Otherwise they can spend everyday together watching film, etc,  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote