Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict's Suspension Upheld
(02-16-2016, 07:57 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: Cry  Wah wah Cry . Cry cry cry  Cry

With a name like big papa I'd think you would act more like a man. It's too bad too because nobody likes a man that acts too womanly. Consider yourself scratched off the list.

Lolwut?

Who let the window licker in here?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 09:22 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Lolwut?

Who let the window licker in here?

The same people that let you, the girly man, in here. Go take some testosterone pills maybe you'll get a date and start crying less.
Reply/Quote
This just got bizarre...
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 11:57 AM)Harmening Wrote: This just got bizarre...

I was thinkin, 'just another day in the hood'. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 09:29 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: The same people that let you, the girly man, in here. Go take some testosterone pills maybe you'll get a date and start crying less.

What's the "deal" with you, man?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 05:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What's the "deal" with you, man?

People crying around just annoys me that's all.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 05:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What's the "deal" with you, man?

Instead of insinuating, just out someone's alter.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2016, 02:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Lastly, I'm curious, who got suspended for rape?

Who mentioned Frostee Rucker?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 09:29 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: The same people that let you, the girly man, in here. Go take some testosterone pills maybe you'll get a date and start crying less.

Where was I crying? I made a prediction based on recent history is all.

If basing a prediction off facts is crying, you and your ilk have been drowning for years.

And then I realized I'm arguing with a home who has an extra chromie, so I'm wasting my time.

Which I guess is the idea with a message board.

Mission accomplished.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 11:48 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Instead of insinuating, just out someone's alter.

Quite frankly, it's pretty aggravating he's trying to pin me. I've much better things to do with my time. Wink

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 11:48 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Instead of insinuating, just out someone's alter.

Fine. Sociopathicsteelerfan is an alt for coltsfan4ever.

(02-18-2016, 03:38 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Quite frankly, it's pretty aggravating he's trying to pin me. I've much better things to do with my time. Wink

I never accused you of anything. Get "real". 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 04:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Fine. Sociopathicsteelerfan is an alt for coltsfan4ever.

I never accused you of anything. Get "real". 

What is going on here, I'm completely lost.

Also completely off topic but I had a dream about you last night . In my dream your name was Blake and it involved you me and a shake weight. It was satisfyingly odd and oddly satisfying.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 07:02 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: What is going on here, I'm completely lost.

Also completely off topic but I had a dream about you last night . In my dream your name was Blake and it involved you me and a shake weight. It was satisfyingly odd and oddly satisfying.

WTF
Reply/Quote