Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict smackin' on the Bengals..
(08-10-2019, 12:12 AM)grampahol Wrote: Nah...you gotta be dead for karma to take effect. I'm not writing this from the grave quite yet.  Hilarious

Then here is to you living to 150!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"We’re all here to see each other get better and motivate each other."

Unless we are missing because our feet are hurting.

Or we are quitting because we don't get to wear the helmet we want.

This is the way a REAL head coach runs things.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2019, 02:26 PM)3wt Wrote: Nor does it mean that what he says is correct.  

The fact that his behavior has been an issue for eight (public) years despite the welcome he had here and the mentoring he had from Marvin and Guenther would seem to indicate that he had the inability to control his behavior, or experience any contrition.   That would suggest that his perception of things is impaired.

No guarantee of either case.   I was so impressed by his abilities as a player, but so frustrated with the never ending problems that inhered with him, and disgusted with the low rent things he did to other players.  I would be very concerned about our players' health when we play the Raiders - especially after what he said.

And I'll be interested to see how long things in paradise retain their bloom after the honeymoon ends.

I wouldn't sweat it... I'd say there's a 60% chance he doesn't even play in that game. He'll be a non factor if he does.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I was curious to see that Burfict was sidelined in the first episode of Hard Knocks. They made such a big deal, at least the media did, about his signing. He was silent, all but a few words. Perhaps he will be featured more prominently later.

Seems like everyone is stuck on AB.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 06:21 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I was curious to see that Burfict was sidelined in the first episode of Hard Knocks. They made such a big deal, at least the media did, about his signing. He was silent, all but a few words. Perhaps he will be featured more prominently later.

Seems like everyone is stuck on AB.

Gotta figure the expectations for AB are (were?) monumentally higher than those for Vontaze, who seems pretty broken down at this point.
Reply/Quote