Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Burfict suspended 3 games
NFL .com

Vontaze Burfict suspended three games by NFL

By Around The NFL staff NFL.com
Published: Jan. 11, 2016 at 07:39 p.m.
Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict was suspended the first three games of the 2016 season by the NFL on Monday for "repeated violations of safety-related playing rules."

Around The NFL will have more on Burfict's suspension soo

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Ridiculous.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
We all knew it was coming, though. he was already nearly suspended this year.
Reply/Quote
Absolutely absurd. Sick

Shoulder hits are worse than spearing someone in the head apparently. I'd actually be ok with this if Shazier were suspended for 6 games...but cmon. Goodell won't bite the franchise that feeds him.
Reply/Quote
appeal!!!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That is BS . How does he get 3? Maybe one but odells. Hit was far worse than that. That's unbelieveable. Suh has stomped on people and never got a 3 game suspension
Reply/Quote
Goodell and his Stealer bias and inconsistent punishments. No surprises.
Reply/Quote
I'm OK with this as long as Shazier's suspension is longer. Oh there is no suspension coming for Shazier? And all these people on other boards or in the media who call Burfict names (or wish harm on him) because they care so much about player safety don't care about that? That's the funny thing about hypocrisy I guess...people don't realize they're doing it.

Reply/Quote
Some people on here are trying to macho on out and endorse Burfict's tactics. The reality is that if he doesn't get himself under control, he's going to take a possibly great, great career, and throw it away.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:58 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: Some people  on here are trying to macho on out and endorse Burfict's tactics.  The reality is that if he doesn't get himself under control, he's going to take a possibly great, great career, and throw it away.

Burfict was giving what they were giving. Only he isn't a steeler. So unless your a steeler and paid the refs to throw flags your screwed. I hope burfict ends at least five Steelers careers and they have to eat through a straw for life. 
Reply/Quote
Next years schedule, I want pittsburgh week 4.

Reply/Quote