Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season
Per Schefter

"Vontaze Burfict has been suspended for the first three games of the 2016 regular-season, per NFL."

Reply/Quote
How long was the longest Harrison ever got suspended? 1 game? This is a joke. Next we'll hear Shazier isn't even fined because his hit was "unfortunate"
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:41 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: How long was the longest Harrison ever got suspended? 1 game? This is a joke. Next we'll hear Shazier isn't even fined because his hit was "unfortunate"

Yup and all the actual players in the media, Deion, Faulk, MJD etc know it. NFL is falling apart.

Reply/Quote
This is complete bull shit.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
What a joke. Talib got what one game for poking a guy in the eye. How about Mitchell on Eiffert earlier in the year. This just pisses me off all over again
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:39 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Per Schefter

"Vontaze Burfict has been suspended for the first three games of the 2016 regular-season, per NFL."

Gee, what do you think the chances are that one of those three is against the Steelers.  Whatever Rooney scumbag running the show now has already given Roger his orders.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:43 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Yup and all the actual players in the media, Deion, Faulk, MJD etc know it. NFL is falling apart.

This is beyond BS. I'm just about done with this NFL scripted reality show that its become. They continue to support their favorite teams  like the Steelers, letting them get away with whatever they want.
Reply/Quote
I can't say he doesn't deserve it, but it definitely needs to be a two way street. Either they both (him and shazier) get it, or neither.

Reply/Quote
Hobson says the suspension will be appealed.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Lap is about to go off
Reply/Quote
Maybe it'll be appealed. First time suspension. Either way it isn't for PED's. Which most teams deal with so it happens.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:41 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: How long was the longest Harrison ever got suspended? 1 game? This is a joke. Next we'll hear Shazier isn't even fined because his hit was "unfortunate"

Harrison concussed back-to-back Browns players with his helmet, knocking them out of the game once, and got 1 game.

Burfict goes shoulder-to-helmet and gets 3.

I almost am willing to guarantee that Shazier doesn't get a single game suspension for his much worse hit. Munchak won't be suspended for pulling a player's hair. Porter won't be suspended for injecting himself into a team's huddle and instigating.

LOL... NFL is such a joke.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The lack of consistency in the NFL is ruining the game. How can there be no written law determining bans. It's just made up on the spot, matching the perceived Zeitgeist. Madness.

Reply/Quote
We all knew it was coming. I'm glad it came out now while we are still fuming about the loss and not in a few months so we have to re-live it all over again.

There will be an appeal, he'll probably get it reduced. His rep and bad plays throughout the year aren't going to help.

I hope we see some Steeler suspensions too.
Reply/Quote
This is BS.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I can't say he doesn't deserve it, but it definitely needs to be a two way street. Either they both (him and shazier) get it, or neither.

Absolutely. He's not innocent. I think we all recognise that. But scapegoating him and not having other players held to similar punishment is a disgrace.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:46 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Hobson says the suspension will be appealed.

When Mr. Rooney called Roger, he wanted 8 games but Roger, man of principal that he is, talked him down to three with the promise to schedule both Bengal/Steeler games in the first three weeks.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:46 PM)Nizoj Wrote: We all knew it was coming. I'm glad it came out now while we are still fuming about the loss and not in a few months so we have to re-live it all over again.

There will be an appeal, he'll probably get it reduced. His rep and bad plays throughout the year aren't going to help.

I hope we see some Steeler suspensions too.

It should be reduced to 1 game. 3 is a joke for a first suspension. 

And don't bet on it. I'd be surprised at this point if Shazier even gets fined. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hilarious

Whatever we're the bad guys. I'm starting to like it anyways.
Reply/Quote
It's BS...But even a 3 game suspension is worth it....I am proud to have Burfict on this team...Wish there were 53 Burficts...He gets it....He plays at a passion few in the NFL play...This is a war...That battle Saturday night had to happen....The Bengals actually bullied the bullies....And the Steelers hate it...We are the bullies now....Congrats Steelers for your Division Round exit...I will make that trade EVERY time...
Reply/Quote