Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season
(01-11-2016, 10:17 PM)J24 Wrote: Stop being stupid answer the question.

1. Helmet to Helmet
2. Not even remotely in the play
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:20 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Fûck Pittsburgh. I won't even use Pennzoil.

I won't let the wife buy Heinz ketchup. Hunts is plenty good, dammit.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I won't let the wife buy Heinz ketchup.  Hunts is plenty good, dammit.

I can't agree to this. I'd rather use non name brand than Hunts. Hunts is abhorrent.
Reply/Quote
Screw Heinz Ketchup, screw Iron City Beer, screw Clark Bars, screw Pennzoil, and screw Arnold Palmer too. Screw everything about Pittsburgh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I won't let the wife buy Heinz ketchup.  Hunts is plenty good, dammit.

Yes! Mike Brown needs to throw the fans a bone and discontinue that sponsorship. That's what his dad would do. I'll never eat that crap again either. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Oh ive seen the play even in my sleep and in my opinion its a dirty hit. Peoples thoughts might be different, but I think he knew he missed the ball and took a cheep shot and got caught. Watch the entire play after the hit Burfict raises his arms like to say oh well. Burfict is so angry because he knows how stupid he was on that hit.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He led with his helmet, hit the player in the chin, and it was away from the play.

He led with the shoulder to chest and it was within 5 yards. Max Williams needs to pay attention where he is running. That's on him not Vontaz.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I use real Tomato Ketchup...

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Yeah f*ck Heinz! 

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:28 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Oh ive seen the play even in my sleep and in my opinion its a dirty hit. Peoples thoughts might be different, but I think he knew he missed the ball and took a cheep shot and got caught. Watch the entire play after the hit Burfict raises his arms like to say oh well. Burfict is so angry because he knows how stupid he was on that hit.

I think it went both ways. Burfict took a shot, but not a strong one, and Brown acted. Do you agree on the latter? If Burfict wanted to take a real shot, I'm sure you would know. AB would not have gotten up.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Burfict is a repeat offender and constant dirty player. He deserves it
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:44 PM)McC Wrote: Gee, what do you think the chances are that one of those three is against the Steelers.  Whatever Rooney scumbag running the show now has already given Roger his orders.

The moment I saw the news I knew that we will open the season against Pittsburgh.

(01-11-2016, 09:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bengals can beat the steelers without Burfict and with Dalton, I believe. I'd like to see his suspension reduced or eliminated and perhaps suspensions coming for the Steelers team, why not suspend Joey Porter for the remaining of the playoffs? Would be fun to continue on with no coach. Burfict does play a pivotal role in our Defense, no doubt, but Dalton was averaging 30 a game. The offense was eating his loss.

People seem to forget that we were 6-0 without Burfict and 6-5 with him.

(01-11-2016, 10:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He led with his helmet, hit the player in the chin, and it was away from the play.

Anyone who fails to see the problem here should never claim to have issue with Ward's hit on Keith Rivers.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:55 PM)McC Wrote: I would practically guarantee we will play the Steelers at least once during his suspension, whatever it ends up being.  If it's three games, they will be our toughest three opponents.

The Bengals pulled back the curtain and that cannot be allowed.

I would hope they wouldn't have us play any divisional opponents unless it's Cleveland.

I imagine this gets changed. Would also like to see some suspensions coming for the steelers. Maybe the league is holding off until their season is over.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The moment I saw the news I knew that we will open the season at against Pittsburgh.

Anyone who fails to see the problem here should ever claim to have issue with Ward's hit on Keith Rivers.

I agree Burfict has been involved in more than 1 game altering penalty, but the overall Defense has improved after he came back - so that point doesn't make sense or is more coincidental.

Secondly, it's not a helmet to helmet hit. I can see it as unnecessary roughness, I would have a problem if he did that to our team but I think you guys need your eyes checked. He just has too much strength, what do you guys expect him to do, cover him instead of lay him out? He's allowed to hit in that situation.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The moment I saw the news I knew that we will open the season at against Pittsburgh.

Anyone who fails to see the problem here should ever claim to have issue with Ward's hit on Keith Rivers.

Vontaz lead with the shoulder not the crown of the helmet.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I do agree that Burfict could have really cleaned him out, and the reciever might have sold it, but the point wont change that Burfict should not have put himself in that position.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:32 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Burfict is a repeat offender and constant dirty player. He deserves it

And without him, we are not even in that game.  They have 53 of them, we have one.  I'll take it.  I'm not worried about the high moral ground and righteous indignation.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:28 PM)J24 Wrote: He led with the shoulder to chest and it was within 5 yards. Max Williams needs to pay attention where he is running. That's on him not Vontaz.
Folks are gonna see what they wanna see. Entering the game Burfict was my favorite Cincinnati Bengal, leaving the game Burfict is my favorite Cincinnati Bengal, but he needs to learn a hard lesson. Hopefully he learns it and we have an All-Pro LB for the next few years. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
It'll get reduced
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Whatever. The Bengals will win the first three games anyway. Andy Dalton will be back and healthy so there won't be so much pressure on the defense.
Reply/Quote