Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burfict to be fined and suspended again.
The NFL will fine and suspend Burfict because of Antonio Brown's injury. 

[Image: Collection-of-Funny-Cartoons-Part-2_01-5...fit=bounds][Image: KMDN-Daily-PicDump-No43_99-650x487.jpg?w...fit=bounds][Image: th_yonocomprendo.png?width=320&height=32...fit=bounds][Image: whaaaat.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds][Image: Collection-of-Funny-Cartoons-Part-2_22-5...fit=bounds][Image: Colection-of-Funny-Pictures-of-Laptops_7...fit=bounds][Image: KMDN-Daily-PicDump-No44_37.jpg?width=320...fit=bounds][Image: Funny-Pictures-Part-53_210.jpg?width=320...fit=bounds][Image: Funny-Pictures-Part-53_39-575x359.jpg?wi...fit=bounds][Image: Funny-Demotivational-Posters-Part-15_25-...fit=bounds][Image: Funny-Demotivational-Posters-Part-15_45-...fit=bounds][Image: come_at_me_bro.jpg?width=320&height=320&...fit=bounds][Image: the_fan_fell_on_our_baby.jpg?width=320&h...fit=bounds][Image: wolverines_valve.jpg?width=320&height=32...fit=bounds][Image: a_real_man.jpg?width=320&height=320&fit=bounds]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 01:41 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: The NFL will fine and suspend Burfict because of Antonio Brown's injury. Ninja

[Image: rEdpRja.jpg]

Not gonna lie. That shirt is a hilarious response. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
"After careful video review/study/review, it has been determined that Burfict was the initiator when he and Smith-Schister collided.
Reports say that Smith-Schister will not be fined or suspended and Burfict will be suspended for the remainder of the year." ESPN
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 01:41 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: The NFL will fine and suspend Burfict because of Antonio Brown's injury. Ninja

Umm, if you're gonna share my image, at least give me some credit!  :)

https://imgur.com/rEdpRja
Reply/Quote

I would buy that shirt 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 01:49 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: "After careful video review/study/review, it has been determined that Burfict was the initiator when he and Smith-Schister collided.
Reports say that Smith-Schister will not be fined or suspended and Burfict will be suspended for the remainder of the year."  ESPN
Even though Brown got injured in the Pats game, I figure the league will fine and suspend Burfict for it..
Reply/Quote
I absolutely loved....and I mean LOVED watching piggy throw a TD that was overturned by a bogus rule (although it is still a rule) and then he throws a pick to end the game. Ahhh, Christmas came early for me. Just do it again in the playoffs.

I also loved watching the steeler flail his arms on the ground after the ball was tipped away and intercepted. Sorry, dumbass, that shit only works against the Bengals.

They get every call, every game, except against the Pats. And they act like the officials are out to get them. Ahhhh....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote