Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict visiting Raiders
Lol this would be hilarious. The look on AB’s face alone would be gold

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 02:14 PM)Trademark Wrote: Lol this would be hilarious. The look on AB’s face alone would be gold

so true.  Seems like it would be awkward as hell.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 02:25 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: so true.  Seems like it would be awkward as hell.  

Not for Tez...
Reply/Quote
Burfict actually got some vindication with the way Brown has come across and exposed himself as this offseason. Now everyone know what Burfict (and the rest of the Bengals) had been saying about him (and the Steelers being low character, trouble, out of control) was right all along to think Brown was a scum, and able to deceive.

Interesting enough their was a thread on the Steelers board thanking Burfict and wishing he put more of a hurting on Brown.

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/beginning-to-like-burfict-more-and-more.21922/

Ok, not all but it was mentioned.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Now they'll be bestest buddies forever..BFF or maybe BBF's..
Pretty amazing how the scum of the earth can somehow become a fan base's salvation during FA time.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
And Burfict signed by the Raiders...

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 09:49 PM)pally Wrote: And Burfict signed by the Raiders...

Unreal LOL LOL
Reply/Quote
watch Mahomes throw 20 passes alone in Burficts part of the field.
and complete 19
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 11:39 PM)pally Wrote:

^^^^^^^**** THIS GUY TO THE FULLEST WITH THE DIRTIEST

watch tez be a 'reclamation project' going forward
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 03:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: Now they'll be bestest buddies forever..BFF or maybe BBF's..
Pretty amazing how the scum of the earth can somehow become a fan base's salvation during FA time.. 

...  applicable to morons everywhere 

I would take a giant shit on 1 PBS with my union badge i used while constructing that facility in they brought a certain rapist into the mix
Reply/Quote
Stephen A Smith must have not got the memos on Burficts lack of effort in 2018.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 02:08 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Stephen A Smith must have not got the memos on Burficts lack of effort in 2018.
SAS, which is fittingly just an anagram for ASS, doesn't bother himself with insignificant items like facts.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 10:12 AM)McC Wrote: SAS, which is fittingly just an anagram for ASS, doesn't bother himself with insignificant items like facts.

Yea, lol
Like him calling Haskins a run first QB, whom barely cracked 100 yards rushing over the course of 14 games?? not exactly what I call a Run first QB.

Best of Luck to Burfict and hope he still has some game left in him. The best thing about AB? He's no longer a Steeler.
Reply/Quote
Burfict to Brown--Hey, remember that hit I put on you in that playoff game?

Brown to Burfict--No, actually, I don't.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 01:04 PM)McC Wrote: Burfict to Brown--Hey, remember that hit I put on you in that playoff game?

Brown to Burfict--No, actually,  I don't.

No, actually, I don't.  I just bitched about it like a little ***** rat ***** for 2+ yrs b/c being a ***** ass ***** **** is the steeler way.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 10:05 PM)impactplaya Wrote: watch Mahomes throw 20 passes alone in Burficts part of the field.
and complete 19
Better that than watching the remaining left over Bengal Linebackers get their ankles broken and stiff armed to the turf.
Reply/Quote
Only $300k guaranteed. That’s an easy contract to cut during training camp. Even the Raiders know he has nothing left in the tank.
Reply/Quote