Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Do Hope Denver Beats Pittsburg As A Bengals Fan
(01-17-2016, 11:31 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: When DEN clobbers PIT today, I intend to go to every story about the game on NFL.com and make comments to rub it in on the PIT fans.

Oh, me too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Little off-topic, but I wonder if Carson would retire if he beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl? Talk about a dream season for him.

Beat the Bengals? Check. Playoffs? Check. MVP caliber season? Check. Beat Steelers in Super Bowl? Check.

I mean, how do you top that? He'd have to go out on that note.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
For today ONLY.
Reply/Quote
I want PIT to lose at the end of the game on a bogus offensive PI penalty that calls back a TD where a DT takes out Roethlisberger's knee. Then they make a FG which ties the game only to be called for holding and they subsequently miss the FG and lose.

Oh, and Denver gets by with 56 holding penalties and 16 personal fouls.

This would be too good for them. Not that I hate PIT or anything.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 03:23 AM)GodFather Wrote: Id have to question anyone who says they are a Bengals fan if they EVER rooted for Pittsburgh. 

I want the Steelers to get blown away and humiliated tomorrow.

And their moms to lose their jobs.
And their girlfriends to contract syphillis .
And their children to get diarrhea.

Yes, you could say I hate them.  Tongue
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't see any way any Bengals fan would root for the Evil Empire. That just goes against anything good and proper.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 02:59 AM)kevin Wrote: OK, I hate Pittsburg, I admit it.......GO DENVER !!!!!!!

I didn't think there was any game I cared about after Bengals lost.....until I remembered Pittsburg needs to lose. I don't want them in the AFC Championship Game.  Eliminate them, GO Denver.

Plus Manning vs Brady would be a classic game, two of the best QB's ever.

I can't imagine any Bengal fan wanting Pittsburgh to win.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 05:42 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: And their moms to lose their jobs.
And their girlfriends to contract syphillis .
And their children to get diarrhea.

Yes, you could say I hate them.  Tongue

Why are you so damn nice to them? I want THEM TO get syphillis and die slowly and painfully while being heavily addicted to heroin and not able to get any..I've been through heroin withdraw. It's not pretty or fun. Having syphillis would just be icing on the cake.. Now THAT'S what every goddamn squeeler fan deserves.. men, women and children.

It's not a personal thing you understand..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yes, it was much better than a Steelers win....Not as good as a Bengals win, no......but happy Steelers don't go to AFC CHampionship Game.

Like an old Flip Wilson joke : I asked her out, she wasn't bad, but she wasn't you. I took her out to dinner, she wasn't bad, but she wasn't you. Later I held her in my arms and kissed her, she wasn't you, but she wasn't bad. ......So it wasn't a Bengals win, but it wasn't bad. Just happy Steelers won't be in AFC Championship Game or Super Bowl. I didn't want them to have those bragging rights over the 2015 season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote