Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfuct suspended again! (JOKE, RELAX, BUNCH OF WHINY St. Louis CARDINALS!!!)
To hear lap tonight Talk about Mike Mitchell and Mile Tomlin it’s no wonder they have that type of culture
Reply/Quote
I don’t even want to watch that Steelers games

It’s very exhausting watching 2 teams play with a different set of rules on the same field with the same exact refs
Reply/Quote
This thread needs removed completely I shouldn't have to read this bs
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This just in from the NFL:

"Vontaze Burfict has officially been suspended from the NFL for the entire remaining portion of the 2017 season.  His availability for the 2018 season is yet to be determined.  It is the opinion of this committee that Vontaze Burfict's dirty play was an influence to Mike Mitchell of the pittsburgh steelers.  Mike Mitchell made several (additional) dirty hits in yesterday's victory at KC and it is believed that Mr. Burfict is behind the influence that made such a great steeler as Mitchell to resort to such dirty tactics."

If you didn't get it, that was a joke.  

My dream would be that Mike Mitchell would have AJ Green lined up for a dirtbagging along the sideline and he would go flying in with his head down to take him out.  Green then jumps the diving Mitchell, who hits Piggy in the crotch at full speed, who then flies backwards in to Coach Tomlin (who was standing way too close to the field of play, in case the other team was making a long TD run) and folds both of his knees back the wrong way, which causes him to flail both his arms backward so hard, he breaks the jaw of a visiting Hines Ward and amputates the left leg of Kimo Von Olhauffen, who was standing with Ward.  

Oh, and the shot to the crotch makes Piggy shit his pants, which is shared on National TV for years to come.  Then he retires to be forever known as Big Brown Ben

May the curse of a thousand crotch crickets fall upon thee for making me open this thread in fear that the league suspended him for the hit after the interception and of course to protect their man crush pig ben.

That being said, once I was done cussing you I did laugh.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Messed up part is Burfict hasn’t done anything and we all believed this was going to be true lol
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This just in from the NFL:

"Vontaze Burfict has officially been suspended from the NFL for the entire remaining portion of the 2017 season. His availability for the 2018 season is yet to be determined.

If you didn't get it, that was a joke.

Twitch

[Image: 2A6A608700000578-0-The_UK_has_has_the_fo...236877.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 01:48 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: This thread needs removed completely I shouldn't have to read this bs
 Repost.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I legitimately thought he was suspended and not one good reason popped in my head lol. Proof that the NFL is completely bias.
Reply/Quote
Another Steeler thread. Weak. Get off their n*ts

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 03:41 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: May the curse of a thousand crotch crickets fall upon thee for making me open this thread in fear that the league suspended him for the hit after the interception and of course to protect their man crush pig ben.

That being said, once I was done cussing you I did laugh.

Believe me, it will be a long time before I attempt humor in such a manner again.  Jesus, people....no link, hadn't played a game, a bunch going on with Mitchell....

Did you all know they took gullible out of the dictionary as well?   THAT WAS A JOKE, TOO....

Nervous Shocked Yawn
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 08:03 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Another Steeler thread. Weak. Get off their n*ts

You think we are on their nuts now, just wait until the defense beats the ever loving crap out of piggy.  Then we will be stomping on them with both feet in work boots. 

Why so grumpy, Jeremy?  Everything ok?
Reply/Quote
Folks, there's a time for taking it seriously and a time to just sort of dismiss it as nonsense..It's football,  not discovering your wife is knocked up right after the mailman delivers the mail. Jeeez. Lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 01:48 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: This thread needs removed completely I shouldn't have to read this bs

Who is holding you down, making you click on this thread and read it?

We will report them.  Sarcasm
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Heck, I'm still expecting the preemptive suspension under some unknown arcane rule about having the wrong color underwear on during a game..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Jeez! Not cool, man. You scared the hell out of me. I've been dreading/waiting for news of another Burfict suspension after his "hit" on that Buffalo receiver (the game ending INT play). Especially with steeler week coming up Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 08:03 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Another Steeler thread. Weak. Get off their n*ts

A Steelers thread on Steelers week. Imagine that.

Not exactly a HOF thread (no offense to OP), but I expect that this won't be the last Steelers thread we see this week.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 11:43 AM)U Luvnit2 Wrote: Who is holding you down, making you click on this thread and read it?

We will report them.  Sarcasm

Some people just always need that safe space. Even on a football message board 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 02:15 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Some people just always need that safe space. Even on a football message board 
LMAO!!! Give them 5 minutes and that will change!!
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 08:37 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Believe me, it will be a long time before I attempt humor in such a manner again.  Jesus, people....no link, hadn't played a game, a bunch going on with Mitchell....

Did you all know they took gullible out of the dictionary as well?   THAT WAS A JOKE, TOO....

Nervous Shocked Yawn

Yeah. People get too wound up about this game. I can't say too much because i used to be the same way (wound up, stressed, pissed at the world because of Pitts continued success, waiting for just one stupid fan in steelers gear to look at me the wrong way in public so i could crush their face...etc,etc). I've finally been able to detach enough so that it's "just football" now and i can watch games stress free while enjoying the winning just as much as ever.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 08:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. People get too wound up about this game. I can't say too much because i used to be the same way (wound up, stressed, pissed at the world because of Pitts continued success, waiting for just one stupid fan in steelers gear to look at me the wrong way in public so i could crush their face...etc,etc). I've finally been able to detach enough so that it's "just football" now and i can watch games stress free while enjoying the winning just as much as ever.

You should write a book on how to do that...I have come a long way, but still have "issues"
Reply/Quote