Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burhead to Pats
I think Burkhead is a perfect signing for the Pats.

Very versatile and very smart player who can run, catch and block and play special teams.

If I was Rex I would not stay with Bengals to be behind Hill and Gio if I got an opportunity for a bigger role with a better team.

I got grief on this board when I suggested in the middle of last season that rex is better than Hill. I expect several others now share that opinion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Unless the Bengals are truly planning on drafting a high profile RB, they would be silly to not make every attempt to re-sign Burkhead.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I agree but he will get more money and a better opportunity with another team

folks will also depart for greener pastures if they do not sign Whit and Z- who I think are way more important than signing Dre k.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2017, 12:07 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I think Burkhead is a perfect signing for the Pats.

Very versatile and very smart player who can run, catch and block and play special teams.

If I was Rex I would not stay with Bengals to be behind Hill and Gio if I got an opportunity for a bigger role with a better team.

I got grief on this board when I suggested in the middle of last season that rex is better than Hill. I expect several others now share that opinion.

They've already got two Burkheads.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2017, 12:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Unless the Bengals are truly planning on drafting a high profile RB, they would be silly to not make every attempt to re-sign Burkhead.

For sure, he is our best RB right now.

With Gio's injury and him and Hill's poor play as of late you sign this guy along with Whitworth to keep the running game alive.
Reply/Quote
I think Burkhead is a Belicheck type player for sure but right now I think they really like their RBs. Who knows though I could still see the Pats liking him enough to make a move.
Reply/Quote