Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burisma Detailed Timeline Biden threatening Ukraine
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/comer-demands-state-dept-explain-sudden-decisions-leading-to-firing-of-ukrainian-prosecutor-probing-burisma

This is a fact based timeline for why many believe Joe Biden was involved in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin fired. Please note for months prior to the Biden trip to Ukraine the US state department praised Shokin for his work, then all of a sudden Biden threatened the President of Ukraine to fire Shokin or he would withhold 1 billion in loans the US state department approved prior to his trip.
Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin led the Office of the Prosecutor General in February 2015 during an ongoing, international investigation focused on alleged corruption surrounding Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings and its founder Mykola Zlochevsky.

In April 2014, while his father was serving as vice president of the United States, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma Holdings, which brought him an annual salary of approximately $1 million.

"The Committee seeks to understand the State Department’s sudden change in disposition towards the Ukrainian Office of the Prosecutor General in late 2015," Comer said.
In June 2014, then-Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland wrote to Shokin "applauding his office’s progress in anti-corruption efforts."
In September 2015, then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt publicly stated "we want to work with Prosecutor General Shokin so the [Prosecutor General Office] is leading the fight against corruption."
Also in September 2015, the Interagency Policy Committee said that Shokin had made sufficient progress in combating corruption to warrant a third guarantee of a $1 billion loan."

But it was in November 2015 that then-Vice President Biden participated in a phone call with then-Ukrainian President Poroshenko. During that call, Comer notes that Biden did not provide any indication that U.S. policy regarding Ukraine "required the dismissal" of Shokin.
"By late 2015, however, the removal of Prosecutor General Shokin became a condition of the loan guarantee by the United States," Comer wrote. "In March 2016, Shokin was dismissed from his position by the Ukrainian Rada after months of public pressure most adamantly applied by then-Vice President Biden."

Biden has acknowledged that when he was vice president, he successfully pressured Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin. Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of critical U.S. aid if Shokin was not fired"I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in,' I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’" Biden recalled in 2018 telling then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

"Well, son of a *****, he got fired," Biden said.
Biden allies maintain the then-vice president pushed for Shokin's firing due to concerns the Ukrainian prosecutor went easy on corruption and say that his firing, at the time, was the policy position of the U.S. and international community.
But Comer is pointing out the "timing" of the supposed shift in policy, pointing to testimony the committee obtained from former Hunter Biden business associate Devon Archer.

Archer testified this summer before the panel that in late 2015, Vadim Pozharsky, Burma’s corporate secretary, was "increasingly pushing Hunter Biden to deliver help from the U.S. government regarding pressure Zlochevsky was facing" from prosecutors.

Archer testified that on Dec. 4, 2015, Hunter Biden "called D.C." in a private meeting with Zlochevsky and Pozharsky in Dubai after their request.

"The Committee is investigating the nature of this call and the circumstances that surrounded it, including at the State Department," Comer wrote.
Comer is seeking a vareity of documents, including transcripts and notes made during phone calls between Biden and Ukrainian officials from January 2014 through December 31, 2016; records between State Department employees and Blue Star Strategies regarding Burisma.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Too much to read and comprehend.

Is that why crickets in this thread?

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 06:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Too much to read and comprehend.

Everyone's basically made up their mind at this point. You could show a video of Trump or Biden shooting an infant to death and it wouldn't change votes. A big difference I've noticed is that people who voted for Biden largely, all of a sudden, stopped paying attention to politics and current events completely after he took office, after being so politically involved during the Trump administration. It may be because I'm in the entertainment industry and friends with a bunch of whackos but it does seem like too many of them really don't care or know what they're voting for. They just know "orange man bad" and that's pretty much it, totally unaware that Biden's policies are terrible and Trump's foreign policies were far superior.
Reply/Quote
Typically speaking, most sensible people stop reading after foxnews.com.

At least, according to Fox News' own lawyers.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 04:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Typically speaking, most sensible people stop reading after foxnews.com.

At least, according to Fox News' own lawyers.

Such a weak argument. Be honest, you don't like the truth. You probably applaud of White house demanding the media ignore the investigation into Joe Biden.

We will see soon f the liberal media choose to become journalists again, or like you a sheep heading to slaughter.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 04:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Such a weak argument. Be honest, you don't like the truth. You probably applaud of White house demanding the media ignore the investigation into Joe Biden.

We will see soon f the liberal media choose to become journalists again, or like you a sheep heading to slaughter.

It's not an argument. It's a defense that Fox's own lawyers used to defend Fox News' programming being mostly lies.

Unlike the folks on Fox, I don't make shit up.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 09:20 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's not an argument. It's a defense that Fox's own lawyers used to defend Fox News' programming being mostly lies.

Unlike the folks on Fox, I don't make shit up.

Please read the OP and show me one lie contained in the post.

All truths discovered by reporters, not just Fox.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 04:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Such a weak argument. Be honest, you don't like the truth. You probably applaud of White house demanding the media ignore the investigation into Joe Biden.

I think that at least one of the legacy news media outlets is starting to realize that there is simply too much there to keep ignoring that something potentially illegal likely happened, and that the coverup by those attempting to hide it is beginning to unravel.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/see-whistleblower-handwritten-notes-on-weiss-meeting-about-hunter-biden/ar-AA1gFR88?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4a4cb37a21784e74a143c9c7d86e899f&ei=113

Quote:After testimony by a senior FBI agent assigned to the Hunter Biden investigation cast doubt on IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley's allegations that the U.S. attorney leading the probe, David Weiss, said he lacked the authority to bring charges in the case, CBS News obtained what Shapley said were his contemporaneous, handwritten notes from the October 2022 meeting.

"Weiss stated — He is not the deciding person," Shapley's note reads.

Note by IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley reads,
Provided by CBS News
Shapley also said that in that meeting, Weiss stated that he had been denied special counsel status. 

In June, Attorney General Merrick Garland had said that Weiss would be able "to make a decision to prosecute any way in which he wanted to and in any district in which he wanted to."

In letters to Congress, Weiss insisted he had the "ultimate authority." In August, Garland said Weiss had informed him that his investigation had reached a stage where he believed his work should continue as special counsel, and he then asked for the designation. Garland said he concluded it was "in the public interest" to appoint Weiss special counsel, giving him expanded powers to continue the probe, in light of the "extraordinary circumstances" of the case.

The transcript of the GOP-led House Judiciary Committee's deposition on Sept. 7 with the FBI special agent, first reported by the Washington Post, and independently reviewed by CBS News, shows Thomas J. Sobocinski told the committee that he did not remember Weiss saying that he didn't have the ability to decide on prosecuting Hunter Biden or where any charges against him could be filed.
During the interview, according to the transcript, FBI Special Agent Thomas Sobocinski was asked about Shapley's allegations, and he was shown the IRS supervisor's contemporaneous notes.  

Majority General Counsel: So you do not remember the U.S. attorney stating that he is not the deciding person on whether charges are filed?  

Sobocinski: Yeah, I do not. 

Sobocinski had a similar response to allegations from Shapley that Weiss had said during the October 2022 meeting that he was previously denied special counsel status.

Question: But it (Shapley's notes) says: 'USA Weiss requested Special counsel authority when it was sent to D.C. and Main DOJ denied his request and told him to follow the process.' Do you see where it says that? 

Sobocinski: I do. 

Question: Do you have any recollection of Mr. Weiss saying that? 

Sobocinski: I don't have a recollection with him saying that there or at any point in my communication with Mr. Weiss.

In a separate line of questioning about the claims, Sobocinski said, "I do not remember — I don't — he didn't say that. In my recollection, if he would have said that, I would have remembered it."

The Justice Department and a spokesperson for Weiss have previously denied the IRS whistleblower allegations, which include that Hunter Biden received preferential treatment as Joe Biden's son during the five-year probe, and that investigators were prevented from pursuing evidence that might have led to President Biden. The FBI and Justice Department declined to comment on the whistleblower's contemporaneous notes.

On Wednesday, Shapley's lawyers wrote to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan and Ranking Member Jerrold Nadler, saying, "...[W]e are today providing those committees an unredacted version of SSA Shapley's contemporaneous handwritten notes. In order for you to assess the truthfulness and reliability of Mr. Sobocinski's testimony."

In his deposition in May, Shapley included internal IRS communications to back up his claims. "Exhibit 10" is an email exchange between IRS staff members Darrell J. Waldon, Michael T. Batdorf and Shapley on Oct. 11, 2022, in which Shapley asked the two if his summary of the Oct. 7, 2022 meeting — including allegations that Weiss said he didn't have the authority to charge Hunter Biden — was accurate. Waldon responded, "You covered it all." The IRS did not immediately respond to CBS News' request for comment.

In Wednesday's letter to Jordan and Nadler, Shapley's lawyers say Sobocinski "took no notes" of the October 2022 meeting, while their client, in addition to the handwritten notes, wrote an email to his IRS supervisor to document the discussion. Waldon also recently sat for a transcribed interview. Those transcripts could be released as early as this week.

Nadler's office has not responded to a request for comment. The FBI declined to comment.

Garland is scheduled to testify before the House Judiciary Committee on Sept. 20.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 06:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Too much to read and comprehend.

Actually, I just find this rather exhausting. 

I have gone over this with you so many times before.

Not a GODDAMNED THING in that timeline is news to me.

No one disputes people, even the EU, were praising Shokin in 2015.

It's what happened after that that brought the condemnation, which
went well beyond the U.S. government.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/eu-hails-sacking-of-ukraine-s-prosecutor-viktor-shokin-1.2591190
https://www.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61b-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

None of this can be disputed, yet it is constantly excluded from this "investigation" into Biden's legitimate call for Shokin's firing. 
In contrast to Trump's ILLEGAL attempt to leverage a fake Biden investigation from Ukraine.
You just keep repeating whatever this Trump-driven fake investigation churns out. Today it's the "timing" that is suspicious. 
Tomorrow maybe another whistleblower. Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.

I've asked you before how you can establish that Biden, alone, had the power to withhold a billion in aid,
part of which came from the EU. You've NEVER responded.

But now you complain of "crickets." 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 12:22 PM)Dill Wrote: Actually, I just find this rather exhausting. 

I have gone over this with you so many times before.

Not a GODDAMNED THING in that timeline is news to me.

No one disputes people, even the EU, were praising Shokin in 2015.

It's what happened after that that brought the condemnation, which
went well beyond the U.S. government.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/eu-hails-sacking-of-ukraine-s-prosecutor-viktor-shokin-1.2591190
https://www.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61b-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

None of this can be disputed, yet it is constantly excluded from this "investigation" into Biden's legitimate call for Shokin's firing. 
In contrast to Trump's ILLEGAL attempt to leverage a fake Biden investigation from Ukraine.
You just keep repeating whatever this Trump-driven fake investigation churns out. Today it's the "timing" that is suspicious. 
Tomorrow maybe another whistleblower. Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.

I've asked you before how you can establish that Biden, alone, had the power to withhold a billion in aid,
part of which came from the EU. You've NEVER responded.

But now you complain of "crickets." 

We are to believe a cover up by Democrats, Obama and his liberal friends and not question.

Did you see Biden's live take on withholding 1 billion in aide to Ukraine? He also lied in my opinion and said call Obama acting like the threat to not give them the billion. 

There are two versions, the committee version (still gathering facts) and the Biden version, Shokin was corrupt. Congress has subpoenaed the State Department to turn over all correspondence pertaining to Biden's role in getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. If you are correct, then the State department who according to emails recovered were happy with Shokin wlll turn over theri emails showing they endorsed Joe Biden threatening the Ukrainian president to fire Shokin or no 1 billion dollars.

Let's see who is correct, Biden acts on behalf of Obama his boss, so if true Obama was in agreement to threaten Ukraine, I am sure the Obama administration can provide proof. As of today, all they have provided id lip service. I don't recall Obama stepping up and confirming Joe's threat. So, let's see where the evidence takes us. To say no evidence means you have not reviewed the testimony of Devon Archer nor reviewed the 1023 alleging bribes from the Biden's of 10 million from Burisma to fire Shokin.

I provided a factual timeline of events, you have yet to provide Obama agreed with Joe's actions.

In time, we will find the truth, but only after a thorough investigation and thus why an impeachment inquiry to have a better chance at getting more facts including Biden family's personal and business bank records in the US and abroad.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 10:53 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Please read the OP and show me one lie contained in the post.

All truths discovered by reporters, not just Fox.

I would, but I'm sensible. And in being sensible, I won't partake in Fox's drivel. Because no sensible person would according to their own lawyers.

That being said, I'm sure it's not some ground breaking revelation. If it were, more than Fox would be reporting on it.

It's not a media cover up, it's just old hat and nothing doing to tip any scales.

Sometimes things just happen and the timing seems suspicious, but it's just things happening.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
It is amazing Blinken loved Shokin months prior to Biden threatening he be fired or Ukraine loses 1 billion.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-house-republican-says-2015-blinken-speech-contradicts-biden-white-house-narrative-shokin
Top House Republican says 2015 Blinken speech contradicts Biden White House narrative on Shokin: 'Alarming'
The Biden White House has maintained that Viktor Shokin was fired for not adequately investigating corruption
By Jessica Chasmar , Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published September 14, 2023 11:14am EDT

Just a year before Shokin's firing, when Blinken was serving as deputy secretary of state to John Kerry, he gave a speech in Berlin on March 5, 2015, saying Ukraine had achieved "probably the best government" it had seen "since its independence."

"It’s been working to undertake deep and comprehensive economic and political reforms," Blinken said at the time. "These include laws to enhance transparency in public procurement, to reduce the government inefficiency and corruption. To clean up Ukraine’s energy sector, to make the banking system more transparent, and measures to improve the climate for business and attract foreign investment. To create a new anti-corruption agency. To strengthen the prosecutor general’s office."

Stefanik told Fox News Digital that the video of Blinken's remarks "is further evidence that the Obama-Biden Administration thought the Ukrainian government and Prosecutor General Shokin were indeed successfully combating corruption in Ukraine.

"Yet, Joe Biden corruptly changed the United States’ policy towards Ukraine along with the assessment of Shokin to illegally and corruptly benefit his son’s foreign business partners in Ukraine when he decided to withhold aid to Ukraine until Shokin was fired," she said. "The most alarming part of this video is that Hunter Biden contacted Blinken shortly after this speech while Hunter Biden was serving on the board of a Ukrainian gas company that Shokin was allegedly investigating to have a meeting."

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2023, 01:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We are to believe a cover up by Democrats, Obama and his liberal friends and not question.

Did you see Biden's live take on withholding 1 billion in aide to Ukraine? He also lied in my opinion and said call Obama acting like the threat to not give them the billion. 

There are two versions, the committee version (still gathering facts) and the Biden version, Shokin was corrupt. Congress has subpoenaed the State Department to turn over all correspondence pertaining to Biden's role in getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. If you are correct, then the State department who according to emails recovered were happy with Shokin wlll turn over theri emails showing they endorsed Joe Biden threatening the Ukrainian president to fire Shokin or no 1 billion dollars.

Let's see who is correct, Biden acts on behalf of Obama his boss, so if true Obama was in agreement to threaten Ukraine, I am sure the Obama administration can provide proof. As of today, all they have provided id lip service. I don't recall Obama stepping up and confirming Joe's threat. So, let's see where the evidence takes us. To say no evidence means you have not reviewed the testimony of Devon Archer nor reviewed the 1023 alleging bribes from the Biden's of 10 million from Burisma to fire Shokin.

I provided a factual timeline of events, you have yet to provide Obama agreed with Joe's actions.

In time, we will find the truth, but only after a thorough investigation and thus why an impeachment inquiry to have a better chance at getting more facts including Biden family's personal and business bank records in the US and abroad.

Did you even look at the links I posted?

Here is another one.  Turns out Chuck grassley and other Republican Senators were also calling for Shokin's firing. Grassley appears to have removed his letter from his website now.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/03/politics/gop-senators-echoed-biden-on-ukraine-reforms-kfile/index.html

Here is another on IMF pressure on Ukraine
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-imf-demand-poroshenko-corruption/27545849.html
Here is another from 2016:
IMF warns Ukraine it will halt $40bn bailout unless corruption stops
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/imf-warns-ukraine-halt-40bn-bailout-corruption-christine-lagarde

As I have explained to you before, 

Biden's power to unilaterally withhold aid simply doesn't exist. 

This requires no investigation, any more than "investigation" would be required to determine whether the VP has the power ratify treaties. 

There aren't "two sides" now examining evidence. 

There is only one side trumping up false charges to gin up the Trump base. 

You've been totally red herringed by 2015 State Dept. emails that were part of a carrot/stick approach.  
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 11:11 AM)Dill Wrote: Did you even look at the links I posted?

Here is another one.  Turns out Chuck grassley and other Republican Senators were also calling for Shokin's firing. Grassley appears to have removed his letter from his website now.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/03/politics/gop-senators-echoed-biden-on-ukraine-reforms-kfile/index.html

Here is another on IMF pressure on Ukraine
https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-imf-demand-poroshenko-corruption/27545849.html
Here is another from 2016:
IMF warns Ukraine it will halt $40bn bailout unless corruption stops
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/imf-warns-ukraine-halt-40bn-bailout-corruption-christine-lagarde

As I have explained to you before, 

Biden's power to unilaterally withhold aid simply doesn't exist. 

This requires no investigation, any more than "investigation" would be required to determine whether the VP has the power ratify treaties. 

There aren't "two sides" now examining evidence. 

There is only one side trumping up false charges to gin up the Trump base. 

You've been totally red herringed by 2015 State Dept. emails that were part of a carrot/stick approach.  

It is not relevant Biden did not have the authority to not give Ukraine the money, he threatened them and then they fired Hunter. Archer testified Burisma had HB cal his Dad and get Shokin off their back. Guess what, with this no authority you claim, Shokin was fired. 

Again you have your version and I have mine. My version is being investigated further to insure your version was the truth. It is really simple, if your version is correct there will be orders from the state department for JB to threaten the President of Ukraine, there will be a paper trail if indeed the US Obama State Department called for Shokin to be fired (prior to Biden's trip to Ukraine). 

Time will tell if the State Department has the documentation or if the VP of the US went rogue to protect a company paying his son millions of dollars.

Reply/Quote
An easy read of the evidence piling up against Joe Biden and only the beginning. These are the reasons an impeachment inquiry was started.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/22-pieces-biden-corruption-evidence-only-beginning
1. On July 20, 2023 Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s former business partner, testified that "Joe Biden was "The Brand" and was used to send "signals" of power, access, and influence to enrich the Biden family from foreign sources."

2. Archer testified that then Vice President Biden was on a speakerphone over 20 times to prove Hunter had access to power.

3. "In February 2014, then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from Russia and Kazakhstan who funneled millions of dollars to Hunter Biden and his business associates." That dinner occurred at Café Milano and no one questions that it happened.

4. "In April 2015, then-Vice President Biden dined with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates, including Ukrainian Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky. Burisma was then being investigated by Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin for corruption."

5. "Then-Vice President Biden had coffee with Hunter Biden’s Chinese business associate, Jonathan Li of BHR, in Beijing and wrote a college letter of recommendation for his daughter."

6. "In 2015, then-Vice President Biden hosted Hunter Biden and Devon Archer and other business associates at the official residence of the Vice President. The topic of discussion was filling the top seat at the United Nations. The Kazakhstani government official who wanted the U.N. position attended both dinners at Café Milano with then-Vice President Biden."

7. "Using the pseudonym "Robert L. Peters," Vice President Biden was informed by his staff of a call in 2016 with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. Copied on that official email? Hunter Biden, who was sitting on the board of the Ukrainian company Burisma."

8. "On December 4, 2015, Biden business associate Eric Schwerin wrote to Kate Bedingfield in the Office of the Vice President providing quotes to use in response to media outreach regarding Hunter Biden’s role in Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company. Later that day, Ms. Bedingfield responded to Mr. Schwerin saying, "VP signed off on this[.]" According to Devon Archer, after a Burisma board of directors meeting in Dubai on the evening of December 4, 2015, Hunter Biden "called D.C." to discuss pressure that Burisma asked him to relieve."

9. "In May 2017, James Gilliar, a Biden family associate, emailed Hunter Biden and other associates to formalize how they would divide the profit from their deal with CEFC, a Chinese Communist Party linked energy company. Gilliar indicated Joe Biden would receive 10 percent, which has been confirmed by former Biden family associate, Tony Bobulinski.

10. "On May 20, 2017, James Gilliar told Tony Bobulinksi, another business associate, "Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u are face to face[.] I know u know that but they are paranoid[.]"

11. "In a September 21, 2017, email, Hunter Biden wrote that Joe Biden is his business partner and provided Joe Biden’s personal cell phone if the recipient seeks confirmation. Emails also show that Hunter Biden, CEFC officials, and Joe Biden would share offices under the Hudson West/CEFC/Biden Foundation name."

12. "On July 30, 2017, Hunter Biden demanded money from Chinese business associates and threatened that Joe Biden was sitting next to him: "if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you….I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction."

13. "On August 3, 2017, Hunter Biden claimed "The Biden’s are the best I know at doing exactly what the Chairman wants from this partnership[.] Please let’s not quibble over peanuts." The Chairman is Ye Jianming is a Chinese billionaire tied to a CCP-intelligence gathering agency. Ye stated that CEFC China’s vision "is to obtain overseas resources and serve the national strategy."

14. "During Rob Walker’s recorded interview with the FBI in December 2020, he told agents that Joe Biden attended a CEFC meeting."

15. "As Vice President, Joe Biden allowed his son to travel on Air Force Two with him to court business around the world. Vice President Biden brought Hunter Biden along to at least 15 countries where he sold "The Brand" to enrich the Biden family."

16. "Hunter Biden’s business associates reportedly visited the White House more than 80 times when Joe Biden was Vice President."

17. "In February 2014, a report indicates then-Vice President Biden met with two of Hunter’s Mexican business associates at the White House."

18. "In October 2015, a report says that Hunter Biden arranged a video call with his father and Mexican business partners. The next month, then-Vice President Biden hosted Mexican business partners and a Biden associate, Jeff Cooper at the Vice President’s official residence."

19. "In February 2016, then-Vice President Biden allowed his son and Biden associate, Jeffrey Cooper, to fly to Mexico on Air Force 2 to meet with business partners."

20. "The FBI’s June 30, 2020 FD-1023 form contains allegations that then-Vice President Joe Biden allegedly engaged in an extortion scheme where he was paid $5 million in exchange for certain actions."

21. "Hunter’s pitch to Chinese investors was access to his father, Joe Biden. In September 2011, while his father was Vice President, Hunter wrote in an email that his value to Chinese investors "has nothing to do with me and everything to do with my last name."

22. "In 2019, Hunter Biden texted his daughter, claiming that, "unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary."

Clearly there must be an inquiry – and we must get the facts.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 11:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Time will tell if the State Department has the documentation or if the VP of the US went rogue to protect a company paying his son millions of dollars.

I don't know anything for certain, sure. But what appears to be wrong is the notion of Biden "going rogue". He was far from alone. Many republicans agreed with his take, as did lots of other countries in the world that agreed with the assessment of Shokin being corrupt and a liability and who supported Joe Biden in his actions. And these countries, many European ones amongst them, don't care about Hunter Biden in any way.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 11:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: An easy read of the evidence piling up against Joe Biden and only the beginning. These are the reasons an impeachment inquiry was started.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/22-pieces-biden-corruption-evidence-only-beginning
1. On July 20, 2023 Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s former business partner, testified that "Joe Biden was "The Brand" and was used to send "signals" of power, access, and influence to enrich the Biden family from foreign sources."

2. Archer testified that then Vice President Biden was on a speakerphone over 20 times to prove Hunter had access to power.

3. "In February 2014, then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from Russia and Kazakhstan who funneled millions of dollars to Hunter Biden and his business associates." That dinner occurred at Café Milano and no one questions that it happened.

4. "In April 2015, then-Vice President Biden dined with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates, including Ukrainian Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky. Burisma was then being investigated by Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin for corruption."

5. "Then-Vice President Biden had coffee with Hunter Biden’s Chinese business associate, Jonathan Li of BHR, in Beijing and wrote a college letter of recommendation for his daughter."

6. "In 2015, then-Vice President Biden hosted Hunter Biden and Devon Archer and other business associates at the official residence of the Vice President. The topic of discussion was filling the top seat at the United Nations. The Kazakhstani government official who wanted the U.N. position attended both dinners at Café Milano with then-Vice President Biden."

7. "Using the pseudonym "Robert L. Peters," Vice President Biden was informed by his staff of a call in 2016 with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. Copied on that official email? Hunter Biden, who was sitting on the board of the Ukrainian company Burisma."

8. "On December 4, 2015, Biden business associate Eric Schwerin wrote to Kate Bedingfield in the Office of the Vice President providing quotes to use in response to media outreach regarding Hunter Biden’s role in Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company. Later that day, Ms. Bedingfield responded to Mr. Schwerin saying, "VP signed off on this[.]" According to Devon Archer, after a Burisma board of directors meeting in Dubai on the evening of December 4, 2015, Hunter Biden "called D.C." to discuss pressure that Burisma asked him to relieve."

9. "In May 2017, James Gilliar, a Biden family associate, emailed Hunter Biden and other associates to formalize how they would divide the profit from their deal with CEFC, a Chinese Communist Party linked energy company. Gilliar indicated Joe Biden would receive 10 percent, which has been confirmed by former Biden family associate, Tony Bobulinski.

10. "On May 20, 2017, James Gilliar told Tony Bobulinksi, another business associate, "Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u are face to face[.] I know u know that but they are paranoid[.]"

11. "In a September 21, 2017, email, Hunter Biden wrote that Joe Biden is his business partner and provided Joe Biden’s personal cell phone if the recipient seeks confirmation. Emails also show that Hunter Biden, CEFC officials, and Joe Biden would share offices under the Hudson West/CEFC/Biden Foundation name."

12. "On July 30, 2017, Hunter Biden demanded money from Chinese business associates and threatened that Joe Biden was sitting next to him: "if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you….I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction."

13. "On August 3, 2017, Hunter Biden claimed "The Biden’s are the best I know at doing exactly what the Chairman wants from this partnership[.] Please let’s not quibble over peanuts." The Chairman is Ye Jianming is a Chinese billionaire tied to a CCP-intelligence gathering agency. Ye stated that CEFC China’s vision "is to obtain overseas resources and serve the national strategy."

14. "During Rob Walker’s recorded interview with the FBI in December 2020, he told agents that Joe Biden attended a CEFC meeting."

15. "As Vice President, Joe Biden allowed his son to travel on Air Force Two with him to court business around the world. Vice President Biden brought Hunter Biden along to at least 15 countries where he sold "The Brand" to enrich the Biden family."

16. "Hunter Biden’s business associates reportedly visited the White House more than 80 times when Joe Biden was Vice President."

17. "In February 2014, a report indicates then-Vice President Biden met with two of Hunter’s Mexican business associates at the White House."

18. "In October 2015, a report says that Hunter Biden arranged a video call with his father and Mexican business partners. The next month, then-Vice President Biden hosted Mexican business partners and a Biden associate, Jeff Cooper at the Vice President’s official residence."

19. "In February 2016, then-Vice President Biden allowed his son and Biden associate, Jeffrey Cooper, to fly to Mexico on Air Force 2 to meet with business partners."

20. "The FBI’s June 30, 2020 FD-1023 form contains allegations that then-Vice President Joe Biden allegedly engaged in an extortion scheme where he was paid $5 million in exchange for certain actions."

21. "Hunter’s pitch to Chinese investors was access to his father, Joe Biden. In September 2011, while his father was Vice President, Hunter wrote in an email that his value to Chinese investors "has nothing to do with me and everything to do with my last name."

22. "In 2019, Hunter Biden texted his daughter, claiming that, "unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary."

Clearly there must be an inquiry – and we must get the facts.

If they have all this "Evidence" why do they need to get "facts"?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1706337323565142473

during a Fox News interview w/ Brian Kilmeade, former president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko denounces Victor Shokin, who plays as a leading role in Kilmeade's conspiracy theories, as a "completely crazy person" & says "there's something wrong with him"

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 03:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: If they have all this "Evidence" why do they need to get "facts"?

Seems funny hunh? It's the same with Trump, take and twist what was done/said and call it facts then try to connect the dots with subpoena power.

I think it's all a big waste of time, but players gonna play.
Reply/Quote